BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Reduced Fat Baked Whole Grain Wheat Crackers.
35% less fat than original Triscuit.
May help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods, & low in saturated fat &; cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Dee D.
These are so delicious! I have everyone hooked on them! You can add mozzarella and a small pepperoni on top and have a healthy snack size pizza without all the fat and grease! You can add peanut butter or anything you desire! They are great!
Kara S.
For.reduced fat crackers these taste awesome, but my issue is the fact that you get LESS of these rather than the regular crackers? Why? These are 2 ounces less than regular crackers and the fat content is not that much of a difference. Why is Nabisco making you pay more for less product?
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
My favorite go to crackers. You can use them with cheese, dip , soups and more! Great flavor without being too salty. Doesn’t get soggy quickly and holds up well when dipped. Not much flavor difference from the originals but less salt which is good!
Maddy H.
Bountiful, UT
Yum! I put some cream cheese on top and it’s such a delicious and easy snack! My husband loves them too. I use to make them with my grandma when I was younger and love them still just as much. Make memories and this snack!
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
I was nervous these would taste weird being low fat, but you can’t even tell! Now buying these all the time! The price is worth it, plenty in the box and I love them more than wheat thins. Will totally be buying again.
Stephanie C.
Sebastopol
Delicious! Always fresh, crispy, and salty. The reduced fat kind always seems to be fresher than the other kinds. LOVE IT they're good with so many toppings.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
Truly one of the healthiest crackers in the market
I personally am not a huge fan of the taste, but my kids love it and i feel good about letting them snack on it
Fabiola L.
Astoria, NY
I am a first time consumer to this product, I tried them a while ago with tuna salad and sliced munster cheese. They are so tasteful. They are not salty but somewhat sweet. I would recommend to those that are looking for crackers that aren't too salty.
Krista S.
Hoboken, NJ
Triscuits are my go-to savory snack. I can eat them plain, with cheese, a spread, tuna, etc. so many options. Knowing these are reduced fat makes me feel better about snacking too hard sometimes. I always have a box (or three) stocked.  Nabisco Triscuit Reduced Fat Crackers
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
Nabisco crackers are among my favorite...always crunchy and with so many flavors they pair well with any kind of cheese. I especially love their reduced fat crackers for a little less guilt when I'm eating my favorite snack! Triscuit Nabisco Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil Crackers 9.5 oz