BY TRISCUIT #16 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Original Crackers.

New look!

Same great taste.

Baked with 100% whole grain wheat.

Top with herbed cheese, tomatoes & parsley.

Starts with 3 simple ingredients.

Made with sea salt.

Per 6 crackers.

120 calories.

0.5 g sat fat, 3% DV.

160 mg sodium, 7% DV.

0 g sugars.

Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods, & low in saturated fat & cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease.

• I've never had these before, are they good with cheese?2 Answers
  • cheeseball2 Answers
  • What are your favorite toppings for Triscuits? 3 Answers
Nabisco® Triscuit Original Crackers
  • "Light and crisp these wheat crackers go great with a cheese and fruit tray." in 2 reviews
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
Triscuits are out-right the greatest things that have ever happened to me. They are cheap, delicious, healthy, and perfect. They're crunchy but don't get crumbs all over the place. They have more flavor and more pizazz than normal crackers. They're great plain or with cheese/meat. They can be made into cute little treats like the box shows. I love Triscuits so much I get a box every year on my birthday and on Christmas. Because they're the greatest snack food ever created.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Foodie Expert
I love Triscuits. The ingredients list always makes me happy, because it's short and simple. I eat them alone, or with hummus, and even sometimes crumble them up on top of a salad...I guess that kind of makes them a crouton! Sometimes I even toss them in my toaster oven with whatever dried herbs or seasoning I have on hand, always yummy, too.
May 20 - 2016 - 12:05 a.m.
INAPPROPRIATE REVIEW
UNRELATED REVIEW
DUPLICATE REVIEW
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this quit crackers. I've tried them many times over the years, the only way I can really to,state them is if used in a homemade dip, then they seem to be a great choices but I feel these need a dip to jazz these up, I love eating saltine crackers plain, so it doesn't take much to get me interested, so, since I feel the need to asking to add something to them makes me feel there not that great!!!
Karly D.
Karly D.
Nashville, NC
Foodie Expert
Nabisco Triscuit crackers originals are my favorite of all triscuits. I especially like them with hummus. I always get mine from Walmart or Just Save. They are a reasonable price to me. I prefer these over the store brand any day. They only thing is store brand is a bit cheaper. Triscuit taste superior in every way though. I would recommend this brand over store brand every time.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Boston, MA
I love Triscuits as a perfect snack during lunch or during the later afternoon. They are filling enough without spoiling a meal and have a great taste to them. I love the original flavors and think that they are great to put out at parties and other gatherings knowing that no one will be upset with this side choice. They are a good value and easy to find in any grocery store.
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Foodie Expert
I recently went on a diet and when needed to find something that was going to be a good alternative to chips and I tried Nabisco Triscuit crackers original and I was pleasantly surprised they didn't taste the way I thought they would it didn't really taste like a chip or cracker but I was pleasantly surprised and it's something that I would definitely purchase again
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Foodie Expert
I love Truscuits because they have a nice crunchy texture and go with so many things. They are great to take on a picnic, to have at a get together as ordourves with tomato and cheese on it as an example, or you could have it by itself as a snack or with fruit, cottage cheese, you name it! There are so many ways to eat this cracker and that's why I love it.
Dee C.
Dee C.
W Lake Hills, TX
The original and still the best. Ever had Triscuit nachos? Spread some Triscuits out on a paper plate and cover them with a healthy load of shredded cheddar cheese. Give them a good shake of ground black pepper on top. Pop in the microwave for a few seconds to melt it all up, and voila. It may not be the healthiest snack in the world, but man is it tasty.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Pinehurst, NC
I love how simple Triscuits are, yet how flavorful they can be! They're weaved texture gives a nice bite and it satisfies that little bit of salty craving that I sometimes get in the day. They're filling and they go well with anything - toppings, with your sandwich for lunch, or maybe even crunch them up to replace croutons on your salad.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Worth, TX
Whats your favorite flavor of Triscuit?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite toppings for Triscuits?
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
cheeseball
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've never had these before, are they good with cheese?
Lisa S.