BY GENERIC

Nabisco Triscuit Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Crackers: Baked with 100% natural whole grain wheat Good source of dietary fiber 0g trans fat per serving Kosher see more...

• I cant find this flavor at my grocery store. Where can I buy them?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Triscuit flavor?4 Answers
  • "I can't get enough of them." in 1 review
  • "These are great for a healthy snack and can be enjoyed by adults and children!" in 1 review
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
Normally, I stray from cheese and crackers. Too addictive! This is a delightful change from your regular buttery crackers. I like to add mozzarella and tomato, but this is also nice dipped into hummus. A neighbor of mine used it with sharp cheddar and honey (how chic!).
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
South Jordan, UT
Is it bad that I go through 1 box a week completely by myself?! Seriously addicting and I don't feel bad because they are low in cals. Although, at the rate I eat them probably not the best. They save me during the work days!
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Newmarket, NH
These triscuits are very flavorful. My husband and I love these crackers especially in hummus. These crackers exceeded my exceptions. I can usually get a box for $2. I would buy these crackers again. I highly recommend it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I sometimes love Triscuit's and sometimes not so much...this one is not my favorite flavor. I'm not a fan of roasted tomatoes.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Kaneohe , HI
Yum yum yum!
My neighbor recently turned me on to this flavor and I'm obsessed, I also am a big fan of the black pepper and sea salt flavor 😊! I love to top them with cream cheese or Bulgarian feta cheese, which is salty and delicious. I'm 8 months pregnant with a toddler, so I'm always trying to find easy snacks that'll fill me up and these are perfect! My toddler also loves them, so it's a win win situation!
Quantina S.
Quantina S.
Gardendale, AL
Foodie Expert
I recently bought this at my local Big Lots which were $0.50 a box😀 #greatdeal And they are absolutely delicious. They're good when eaten alone but I think they taste even better when you add cheese, salsa, turkey, sour cream, spinach and etc. I'm most definitely will be heading back to get a few more...I can't get enough of them, my new healthy but tasty snack.
Waterford, PA
Foodie Expert
The flavored Triscuits are the best thing ever and this fire roasted tomato and olive oil flavor is my favorite! They are widely available and are my go to snack. Compared to its competitors they are reasonable priced, and I think they are better for you than other crackers.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with these Fire Roasted Tomato and Olive Oil crackers. I don't even know what it is about them, they're just really good. They exceeded my expectations, and I'd recommend trying them.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
One of my absolute favorite snacks!!

Perfect for the afternoon 3 pm snack, just a little deli meat and cheese and it's just great!
They are good enough to snack on just like that as well without any additional toppings. I've tried several of the flavors and this one is my absolute favorite.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Morgantown, KY
These are amazing! The flavor in these are bold. They have a little bit of heat but not to much. The calories are not bad for a snack compared to other crackers or chips.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Triscuit flavor?
Erica M.
Erica M.
I cant find this flavor at my grocery store. Where can I buy them?