BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Crackers: Baked with 100% natural whole grain wheat Good source of dietary fiber 0g trans fat per serving Kosher see more...

• I cant find this flavor at my grocery store. Where can I buy them?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Triscuit flavor?4 Answers
  • "I can't get enough of them." in 1 review
  • "These are great for a healthy snack and can be enjoyed by adults and children!" in 1 review
Shannon L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Triscuit's go so well with any kind of dip, hummus, or cheese you can think of. They also taste incredible all on their own. I have loved trying the different flavors along with a fresh store-made cheese ball. Yum! I highly recommend Triscuit's as some as low in saturated fat and high in flavor!
Lindsey T.
Grimes
My family loves to slice cheese and pepperoncini and heat them on these crackers. We eat them before dinner at any family gathering. We have been buying those crackers for years, it’s family tradition!
Sami C.
Bridgeville, PA
I LOVE these crackers. I generally pair them with cheddar cheese and cranberry juice. They went above my expectations and were delicious. They are so good for you too!! Definitely recommend for everyone.
Victoria H.
These frackers are so addicting, to me they taste like pizza when I eat them with cheese. I buy them for my kids but usually eat more of them then they do. They are so good.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
The flavored Triscuits are the best thing ever and this fire roasted tomato and olive oil flavor is my favorite! They are widely available and are my go to snack. Compared to its competitors they are reasonable priced, and I think they are better for you than other crackers.
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
I'm obsessed with these Fire Roasted Tomato and Olive Oil crackers. I don't even know what it is about them, they're just really good. They exceeded my expectations, and I'd recommend trying them.
Christina J.
Morgantown, KY
These are amazing! The flavor in these are bold. They have a little bit of heat but not to much. The calories are not bad for a snack compared to other crackers or chips.
Emily W.
Kaneohe, HI
Yum yum yum!
My neighbor recently turned me on to this flavor and I'm obsessed, I also am a big fan of the black pepper and sea salt flavor 😊! I love to top them with cream cheese or Bulgarian feta cheese, which is salty and delicious. I'm 8 months pregnant with a toddler, so I'm always trying to find easy snacks that'll fill me up and these are perfect! My toddler also loves them, so it's a win win situation!
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Normally, I stray from cheese and crackers. Too addictive! This is a delightful change from your regular buttery crackers. I like to add mozzarella and tomato, but this is also nice dipped into hummus. A neighbor of mine used it with sharp cheddar and honey (how chic!).
Amee R.
Very much in love with this as a snack. And it's so nice when u can find a snack that is HEALTHY too! Since this is made with only whole grain wheats I am so loving it. This exact flavor is mind blowing, the first time I tried it I was in awed by the delicious taste and has since then continuously bought it as a snack. I really enjoy this snack.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Triscuit flavor?
Erica M.
I cant find this flavor at my grocery store. Where can I buy them?