BY GENERIC

Nabisco Triscuit Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Crackers: Baked with 100% natural whole grain wheat Good source of dietary fiber 0g trans fat per serving Kosher see more...

• I cant find this flavor at my grocery store. Where can I buy them?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Triscuit flavor?4 Answers
  • "I can't get enough of them." in 1 review
  • "These are great for a healthy snack and can be enjoyed by adults and children!" in 1 review
Sami C.
Grove City, PA
I LOVE these crackers. I generally pair them with cheddar cheese and cranberry juice. They went above my expectations and were delicious. They are so good for you too!! Definitely recommend for everyone.
Victoria H.
These frackers are so addicting, to me they taste like pizza when I eat them with cheese. I buy them for my kids but usually eat more of them then they do. They are so good.
Waterford, PA
Foodie Expert
The flavored Triscuits are the best thing ever and this fire roasted tomato and olive oil flavor is my favorite! They are widely available and are my go to snack. Compared to its competitors they are reasonable priced, and I think they are better for you than other crackers.
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with these Fire Roasted Tomato and Olive Oil crackers. I don't even know what it is about them, they're just really good. They exceeded my expectations, and I'd recommend trying them.
Christina J.
Morgantown, KY
These are amazing! The flavor in these are bold. They have a little bit of heat but not to much. The calories are not bad for a snack compared to other crackers or chips.
Tiara D.
Buford, GA
Foodie Expert
Pair this tasty snack with some smoked Gouda and you have yourself a guilt pleasure. I love to pair this with a nice glass of red wine and my fave show Scandal.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite crackers in the world. I love how substantial they are that you can add major toppings to it or dip it. This flavor is great too!
Kirsten D.
Belle Plaine
Great cracker and easy snack! Goes good with cheese dips! Sometimes the seasoning is thinner but a good eat!
Kelsey M.
Chandler, IN
These are a new favorite of mine. I can't get enough of them. They have great flavor, I usually just eat them by themselves. I would have never picked this flavor out had I not tried them at a friends house. She said someone told her how good they were so she got some, and they were right!
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
These are great for a healthy snack and can be enjoyed by adults and children! Perfect with cheese or Hummus.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Triscuit flavor?
Erica M.
Foodie Expert
I cant find this flavor at my grocery store. Where can I buy them?