BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Baked Whole Grain Wheat Crackers.
May help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods & low in saturated fat & cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sora I.
The first time I tried these, I was pretty suspicious because frankly, Triscuit crackers never look very tasty...more like giant, salty Wheat Thins. However, these taste SO good. The tomato + black pepper combination is extremely flavorful and taste just as good plain as they do topped. The only problem I have is that seasoning gets caught in the cracks of the wheat, which means that you never quite know how salty (or not salty) your next cracker will be. Some of them can be incredibly salty, so watch out!
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
Bought these on a whim while grocery shopping with my boyfriend and loved it! The wheat taste is DEFINITELY there, but not as overpowering as I expected. It's certainly a bit dry, so I would advise keeping water nearby. But I love about this flavor in specific, is the taste! It's subtle but very present and tastes exactly as how I imagined.
Lydia H.
A friend introduced me to these a couple years ago. They are so addicting! The first time I tried Triscuits, I hated them, but this type with cheese is so tasty! They're healthier than other options and so, so good for a daily snack and/or party treats. Definitely recommend.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
My choice as a go to dip cracker. The full tomato flavor with a hint of olive oil blend well with spinach dips or just a chunk of cheese. They do have tendency to be messy as the woven wheat breaks apart easily. I try to always keep a box in the cabinet for a quick snack.
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
These are my favorite snack. I will eat these all day if I could. They taste amazing and they aren't entirely bad for you either. I will buy these 2 and 3 boxes at a time. Please don't ever stop making this flavor. This is the only flavor I've found that I like.
Courtney N.
Canton, MO
I am not an original triscuits fan by any means, but I do love just about all of their flavored ones, this one, cracked black pepper, and dill being my favorites! These are a great snack by themselves or even better to pair with your favorite dips and cheeses.
Serina L.
Los altos, CA
THESE ARE SO GOOD!! The taste is amazing. Perfect midnight snack (if you know what I mean!) Crunchy, salty, and you can really taste the tomato & olive oil. It's whole grain so sure, it's healthy ;) I would repurchase this and DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
The only downside to these crackers is that they're a little too salty. That being said, I ate almost half the box in one sitting. Whoops. These are pretty tasty and the texture makes it hard to stop munching.
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I love these so so much! The flavor is amazing. They actually fill you up and make a great snack. The go great with some cheese and even hard salami
Audrey P.
Kihei, HI
Triscuits are ny favorite crackers by far! I don't usually like this flavor, but I actually love it and got hooked!