BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Baked Whole Grain Wheat Crackers.
May help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods & low in saturated fat & cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
tara k.
So delicious, love this flavor of crackers. I enjoy eating these ones over the plain just to spice things up a little more. I highly recommend. The crackers go great with extra sharp cheddar cheese! Delicious
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
I love these!! Usually I’ll buy them for a dip but you could honestly eat these right out of the box they are so delicious. And they are healthier than most other cracker options
chloe B.
medina, OH
these are always so good to add to dishes for parties or gatherings. they’re are so many different flavors to choose from and they’re all so good! i like the ingredients that are used in this product as well
Autumn F.
I love Triscuit fire roasted tomato crackers. They are delicious. My toddler son loves them too and I feel good about him eating them because They are good for him.
Cassandra H.
Belleville, IL
This is one of my favorite flavors of Triscuits. They are very flavorful and I love to eat them alone or with different toppers. The best thing is you are getting your fiber will enjoying the taste. My kids will even eat these. I will eat a whole box if I don't stop myself. A must try.
Michaela O.
Please explain to me why a cracker needs artificial food coloring? Red 40 is absolutely disgusting and SO bad for you. I would not recommend these crackers and I will not be purchasing them again.
Leigh Ann P.
These are my favorite crackers and snack to have! They have such a great fire roasted tomato taste and taste great with just plain cream cheese spread on them or some sharp white cheddar cheese.
Jennifer K.
Favorite cracker! I have been known to eat almost an entire box on my own .. at once. I take them to work and knee them in my desk for snacks. Tasted way better than I was expecting. I always find these crackers on sale. Very good price. I buy these very often.
Sora I.
The first time I tried these, I was pretty suspicious because frankly, Triscuit crackers never look very tasty...more like giant, salty Wheat Thins. However, these taste SO good. The tomato + black pepper combination is extremely flavorful and taste just as good plain as they do topped. The only problem I have is that seasoning gets caught in the cracks of the wheat, which means that you never quite know how salty (or not salty) your next cracker will be. Some of them can be incredibly salty, so watch out!
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
These are my favorite snack. I will eat these all day if I could. They taste amazing and they aren't entirely bad for you either. I will buy these 2 and 3 boxes at a time. Please don't ever stop making this flavor. This is the only flavor I've found that I like.