BY TRISCUIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What store carries these? I live in Mebane NC1 Answers
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
Triscuits are do good with any dip! They hold up well and have a little more flavor than ritz. Make sure you look at what type or flavor of cracker you purchase though because it might not go well with a dip or cheese you are serving. This specific flavor is great with a chocolate dip!
Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
I am not a coconut fan. I tried this thinking i would like it becaause i really like the black pepper and sea salt, but this did not do the trick for me. it is afordable but just not tasty. I feel bad, but it jst didn't work with my taste buds! and they are tough on the teeth.
Alexandra C.
Annandale, NJ
Addicting and just YUM. These were salty and sweet and seriously delicious. I bought like five boxes and would easily eat one in two days. The coconut flavor was so different and worked great.
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
Toasted coconut and sea salt, I mean seriously how do you go wrong with that. It's super good with fruit dip but even better with Brie. If we are making a big dinner and having Brie as a appetizer these are our go to. Not overly sweet and has the perfect amount of sea salt. Definitely would buy again.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
I love the taste of this flavor and the tomato basil they are great with cheese or jelly as a day time snack or a health anytime snack! I was searching for a healthy alternative to regular chips when I found these and I purchased the several time since the first time I tried them.
Shadell C.
Orlando, FL
Delicious!! My absolute favorite! I love how thick these crackers are they make for a delicious bite! And love that it also has a great source of grains! They are on the healthier side which is a plus! I would definitely recommend these to others!
Janelle D.
This yogurt is one of my favorites. It is very good and and healthy. It is not too expensive for the amount that you get. I get this yogurt at my local wegmans most of the time and I would definitely buy it again.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Normally, triscuits taste like toasted hay squares... but Martha Stewart was right in endorsing these crackers. If you are going to eat hay squares, at least let it be coconut flavored.
Tori Y.
If you love coconut as much as me, you would be thrilled with this flavor! It's SO GOOD. Even if you don't have a love for coconut, I would still recommend because this flavor is so unique and delicious. The sea salt gives it an extra savory taste.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
These are so yummy!! My new fav Summer snack! Great plain or with dips, cheese or your favorite topping! Love triscuts! Really, really love this flavor!
What store carries these? I live in Mebane NC