BY TRISCUIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cami H.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite but still good. I love the cheese flavor on its own but mixed with cheeses or meats not so much. It just takes too much flavor away but they are cheap and are a good snack on their own.
Yaritssa F.
Bronx, NY
These are great alone or in a soup! Definitely a fave for me, especially on those rainy weekends! I didn’t think I’d like them as much but honestly so good. Would recommend these to everyone even for the kids!
Mil T.
Greensboro
Who needs chips!!! This cracker is sooo good! I love that they fully coat each cracker with loads of flavoring and fill the box up! Also really affordable and perfectly paired with other yummy things! Cheese and dips taste amazing on top!
Jenny C.
My children love these, but I mean it's 4 cheese so who wouldn't lol, the taste is great and I've had these for a while. I am definitely getting more soon I usually go to food4less for these
Kasandra C.
Valencia, CA
I love the fiber I get out of eating the triscut thins three cheese flavor all though I love all the flavors the cheese to me is the best,they are healthier then chips that are fryed,I will deffentantly add them to my weekly shopping trips,and I will tell others where to get it where I got it and suggest they buy it to for a healthy choice.
Nicole T.
I love anything thin and crispy and cheesy so these are perfect for my cravings! These are delicious, cheesy and good with just about anything. I'd definitely recommend tasting them. They are addictive n so good with hummus or cheese or some artichoke dip!
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
These were so good last time I got them. I was skeptical to get them at first but I was so glad I did. They tasted amazing and they're definitely worth what you pay for them. I highly recommend to those out there looking for a good healthy snack
Julia M.
Orlando, FL
I was a bit hesitant to try this triscuit because I don't like cheese unless it's melted or a flavoring. I tried it and it was surprisingly good. I think this flavor is good but I wouldn't go out of my way to go and buy a box of it. If you like cheese this might be perfect for you.
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
Yes, these have grown to be more of an aquaired taste. That being said, they are delectable. Whether served with hummus, summer sausage, or cheese--these are great. They aren't too expensive and have a great flavor.
Maggie C.
Osawatomie
Do you need a easy grab and go snack? Something that has hardly any calories? Something very affordable that you can buy again and again? This is the perfect cracker for you! I personally love them with some cut up cheese but they are perfect by themselves too!
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I haven't had these yet. I don't care for the thick ones. How thin are they?