Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Thin Crisps Chili Pepper Baked Whole Grain Wheat uploaded by diana i.

BY TRISCUIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Careesa R.
Kissimmee, FL
Being about a snack healthy is very important to me and for most people nowadays. This brand is pretty affordable and allows you to both eat healthy and get four and it's pretty delicious I would recommend this brand to anybody especially those starting a new eating habits that still want to have some flavor into their diet but wanted to be in a healthy manner.
Cora M.
Fayetteville
These are wonderful. I love to eat them with hummus or dips. My children and I like to top them with a dot of pizza sauce, cheese and a piece of pepperoni​. Then we pop them into the oven for about 30 seconds or until the cheese melts on broil and we have mini pizzas! You can use whatever toppings you like. They are a great snack !
Ashon B.
These are my favorite and go well with and dip. A little spicy zing but it's just right for me. I would highly recommend this to everyone for a healthy snack. They are very good for a healthy low fat or low carb diet
Anne B.
Triscuits are my favorite cracker for a quick snack. They are light and crunchy. Love them with different cheeses. Rosemary & Olive Oil can stand alone, however. The flavor is amazing!
Christine M.
Seattle, WA
Triscuits are my absolute weakness. It's become a running joke about how much i love them. I'm loving the new thin crisps because it gives a new twist to the classic triscuit crackers. These are whole wheat, which makes me happier about my snack of choice!
kris f.
Michigan city , IN
I love getting these when i host parties. A few different flavors of triscuits really hit the spot. Paired with different kinds of cheeses i always get so many compliments, when in reality its just cheese and crackers. They are delicious and affordable.
Kayla Z.
Central City, KY
Who doesn't love these? They're delicious and by far my favorite flavor. I've tried them with cheese/ dip but I even eat them plain. They have such a unique delicious taste. Definitely my favorite go to snack!
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
I like it but I thought the taste could be better! It's not expensive but I'm not sure it's worth it for me. It's good compared to other but I wouldn't buy it again just cause it's not what I like to have often
Roni-Jean R.
6126 Ridge rd. Wadsworth, Ohio
These are sooo good. I love the slight spice from the Chile pepper. I enjoy spicy food a lot, and this chip,though not really super spicy, captures the flavor of spice so wonderfully.