Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Thin Crisps Chili Pepper Baked Whole Grain Wheat uploaded by diana i.Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Thin Crisps Chili Pepper Baked Whole Grain Wheat uploaded by Lynda B.

BY TRISCUIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tami T.
woodlake
I love this new flavor of triscuts! I especially
Love love love that they are a thin variety! A great pairing with cheese! I found these at Winco. The cracked black pepper ones are also fantastic! I recommend you try them out for yourself!
Lindsey C.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
I remember always eating these in school for snacks. These are best with cheese topping or even alone baked with some of your personal seasonings I like them if they’re savory however soon I may try a sweet twist too
Ariana B.
Phoenix
I'm not a really big fan of these . I just don't like the flavors . I'm very picky i guess you can say. To me they just aren't all that but I know not everyone will like everything .
Crystal W.
Raytown, MO
A great whole wheat cracker that is filling with a unique crunchiness you cannot get from other crackers. They're tasty and can be used to make pizza snack appetizers.
Zoe R.
Doral, FL
I was both enthused and apprehensive to try the new flavor because chile pepper and I are fairly recent acquaintances. The wife finally convinced me a few years ago to try pepper flakes on pizza, and to my great surprise I ended up liking them immensely. But I’m still a skeptic at heart when it comes to new stuff; and much like putting a strapless dress on a supermodel, what works on pizza isn’t always going to work on everything else. So I was happy to bite into my first Chile Pepper Thin Crisp and discover that I liked them. They have just a little bit of heat to them, which thanks to the triangular shape of the crisps kind of flattens out over your entire tongue. But to the disgust of Texans everywhere, the spicy flavor remains infuriatingly mild. If a Texan ever ate one, he would immediately complain that it must’ve been made by a Northerner, then probably mumble something about the Alamo or giant belt buckles or whatever.

The spice is also fairly short-lived in duration; I had two beverages nearby but never even thought about reaching for either, even right after the initial crunch of flavor. To put it in perspective, my almost 3-year-old ate two in rapid succession, then asked for another as a reward for using the potty. When your spice can’t even make a toddler blanch, it’s clear you’re not pursuing the eXtreme demographic. I’ll grant that some of the crackers seemed to carry more heat than others — I don’t know if that’s due to the residue on some of them flaking off, but you could easily get one that makes you check the box to make sure it’s not the plain variety, followed immediately by one that brings the heat rushing back. They also smell extremely good, with that familiar chili powder scent. I’d go so far as to say the smell might actually trump the taste, like coffee or scented candles.
Cora M.
Fayetteville, NC
These are wonderful. I love to eat them with hummus or dips. My children and I like to top them with a dot of pizza sauce, cheese and a piece of pepperoni​. Then we pop them into the oven for about 30 seconds or until the cheese melts on broil and we have mini pizzas! You can use whatever toppings you like. They are a great snack !
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love triscuit thin crisps crackers chile pepper because they taste delicious, the pros are quality, selection, and price. i am a repeat consumer of these crackers, i buy these at walmart for a reasonable price. would definitely recommend to others.
Ashon B.
These are my favorite and go well with and dip. A little spicy zing but it's just right for me. I would highly recommend this to everyone for a healthy snack. They are very good for a healthy low fat or low carb diet
Anne B.
Triscuits are my favorite cracker for a quick snack. They are light and crunchy. Love them with different cheeses. Rosemary & Olive Oil can stand alone, however. The flavor is amazing!
Karen M.
Lynn, MA
La la la looove these crackers!! Taste amazing. I love to pair it with cheeses, hummus, or by them self. Great for watching a movie, wine night or just because!! My daughter loves them and they are so aire like