Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers Thin Crisps - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Parmesan Garlic

BY TRISCUIT #47 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic Crackers: Parmesan garlic natural flavor with other natural flavor Baked with 100% whole grain wheat 23g whole grain per 30g serving Good source of fiber see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tonya L.
I like these ok I'm just not the biggest fan of Triscuit it's more of a texture issue. I have more than a flavor issue. I have always like the flavors but the texture reminds me of a cereal that I was made to eat when I was a kids. Which at the time I thought was hay. LOL So I have came a very long way from never eating them to now I'll eat a few at party's we go to.
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX
So flavorful and great with cheese, dip or salsa. Delicious and healthy as well. Affordable and can be found at most grocery stores! Ingredients include wheat and canola oil, plus seasonings. Recommend.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Trisuit has done it again! The blend of garlic and parmesan on these things Triscuits is sensational. The medley of flavors is perfect for when you are craving that savory snack.
Kayla W.
I was never a triscuit fan until these came out. I love the flavor. My favorite snack are these thins, with sharp cheddar, and pepperoni. I used to love the 4 cheese ones until they discontinued them, so these are my new favorites.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
These have a really good flavor if you are just eating them alone. But the thing is I love mixing my crackers with cheese and meats and these just take too much flavor away from those for me to really enjoy both.
Ashley M.
Lafayette, LA
These are great! I love the flavor not to heavy. The Parmesan on it is delicious. It definitely met my expectations and always has. Repeat consumer for sure. I love all the flavors and would recommend to anyone
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Emily E.
New Orleans
Triscuit’s have come a LONG way since they were my parent’s go-to cracker. The flavor choices are exceptional and I know can enjoy them even without cheese!! They are great alone, on a cheese/fruit platter, for travel. Just delicious!
Alisha C.
I love Triscuits I’ve been eating Triscuits since I was a little girl they are one of my favorite snacks in the world.
Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Rosemary & Olive Oil
Taisha D.
Brodheadsvlle, PA
These are very tasty. I serve them at small get together's with sharp cheddar cheese and wine.  I would say these are very affordable at Walmart. At my local supermarkets I wait for them to be on sale. I would definitely also recommend trying them with the laughing cow cheese. The combination of that with the Parmesan garlic is so tasty.
Kim D.
Savannah, TX
What is the best flavor to get if I am just eating them plain with no dip?
I would like to know why 75% of the boxes of the parmesan garlic thin crisps have no flavor. I purchase at least 2 boxes a week and the have no flavor! You can't even taste a hint of salt on them. I am getting tired of spending my money on a product that I can't eat!
Allen S.
Lacey
These are making my mouth water. Are they best by themselves or dipped in something?