BY TRISCUIT #41 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic Crackers: Parmesan garlic natural flavor with other natural flavor Baked with 100% whole grain wheat 23g whole grain per 30g serving Good source of fiber see more...

Katie W.
Sterling, VA
OMG! I found these in my local grocery store and love these to the moon and back. I here super delicious and perfect as a quick snack while on the go or at work! The flavor and taste is perfect although the salt content is a bit high so if you're one who boats easily you may want to take it easy on how many you eat of these. I love my local grocery store specials on these as they're usually 2/$5.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Trisuit has done it again! The blend of garlic and parmesan on these things Triscuits is sensational. The medley of flavors is perfect for when you are craving that savory snack.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
These have a really good flavor if you are just eating them alone. But the thing is I love mixing my crackers with cheese and meats and these just take too much flavor away from those for me to really enjoy both.
Tonya L.
I like these ok I'm just not the biggest fan of Triscuit it's more of a texture issue. I have more than a flavor issue. I have always like the flavors but the texture reminds me of a cereal that I was made to eat when I was a kids. Which at the time I thought was hay. LOL So I have came a very long way from never eating them to now I'll eat a few at party's we go to.
Brianna P.
Terre Haute
These Nabisco Triscuit crackers are delicious. Affordable and great value. It’s worth the buy trust me! This flavor is so yummy! It’s whole grain which makes it all the more reason to purchase! My favorite flavors in a box! How delightful #SnackAttack totally worth your money Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers Thin Crisps - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Parmesan Garlic
Taisha D.
Brodheadsvlle, PA
These are very tasty. I serve them at small get together's with sharp cheddar cheese and wine.  I would say these are very affordable at Walmart. At my local supermarkets I wait for them to be on sale. I would definitely also recommend trying them with the laughing cow cheese. The combination of that with the Parmesan garlic is so tasty.
Kelly R.
New York
I like Triscuits but sometimes the texture can overwhelm a great cheese rather than compliment. These are the perfect answer to that cracker dilemma. Can usually find a sale on these. Glad they’ve started offering more flavor options.
👑Robyn B.
Townville, SC
these crackers are to die for! i love to get them and slice up a block of cheese and grab some jalapenos! mm mm mm.
the garlic and parmsean is definitely there and they go together amazingly to make an all around amazing snack cracker. i tell everyone about these crackers because they are so good

Sarah L.
I love pairing these crackers with hummus. I enjoy that these aren’t terrible for you, but they still have a great taste and are very easy for an on the go snack.
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX
So flavorful and great with cheese, dip or salsa. Delicious and healthy as well. Affordable and can be found at most grocery stores! Ingredients include wheat and canola oil, plus seasonings. Recommend.
Kim D.
Savannah, TX
What is the best flavor to get if I am just eating them plain with no dip?
I would like to know why 75% of the boxes of the parmesan garlic thin crisps have no flavor. I purchase at least 2 boxes a week and the have no flavor! You can't even taste a hint of salt on them. I am getting tired of spending my money on a product that I can't eat!
Allen S.
Lacey
These are making my mouth water. Are they best by themselves or dipped in something?