Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers Thin Crisps - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Parmesan Garlic

BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic Crackers: Parmesan garlic natural flavor with other natural flavor Baked with 100% whole grain wheat 23g whole grain per 30g serving Good source of fiber see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
Lafayette
These are great! I love the flavor not to heavy. The Parmesan on it is delicious. It definitely met my expectations and always has. Repeat consumer for sure. I love all the flavors and would recommend to anyone
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Taisha D.
Brodheadsvlle, PA
These are very tasty. I serve them at small get together's with sharp cheddar cheese and wine.  I would say these are very affordable at Walmart. At my local supermarkets I wait for them to be on sale. I would definitely also recommend trying them with the laughing cow cheese. The combination of that with the Parmesan garlic is so tasty.
👑Robyn B.
Townville, SC
these crackers are to die for! i love to get them and slice up a block of cheese and grab some jalapenos! mm mm mm.
the garlic and parmsean is definitely there and they go together amazingly to make an all around amazing snack cracker. i tell everyone about these crackers because they are so good

Andrea P.
Raymond
When I buy these I have to hide tolbe box or I would never be able to get any. They go fast and I mean fast!  O love to eat them with a veggie dip. Only complaint is  the  box is too small i wish they came in  bigger sizes.
Rebecca P.
Norwood
These are the prefect size triscuits. I really like that they are thinner so you don't feel like you have to chew so long your mouth gets dry. The flavor is also amazing but don't go kissing anyone after
Andrea E.
I almost don't want to review these so you aren't tempted to buy them and they will stay stocked in the stores! Ha ha. They are addicting. So good with cheese too.
Robyn B.
Dyersburg, TN
These are life!! I found them last week at my Big Lots on clearance for ONE DOLLAR!!! one dollar....what?? I had to try them and they were fantastic! Such a great snack that I can grab a handful of to help with my #weightlossjourney. The taste of Parmesan is so good! Who doesn't love cheese?!?!? The garlic is overwhelming which is good! Can't have garlic breath while out and about. Definitely a new favorite of mine!
Alyssa J.
Hopkins, MN
How does one not eat a whole box of these in one sitting? They go great with slices of different cheeses. I get them to fill me up when dieting but thats a flawed system because they taste so good I always want to eat more. The seasoning is so tasty. Warning tho - high fiber. You know what that means.
Jessica S.
I like Triscuits every now and again, but usually don't like the plain variety other than with cheese. So this variety was great for me, smaller in size (which fit in your mouth in 1 bite better)... and the flavor is great (as long as a toothbrush is nearby). I'd recommend to others.
Kim D.
Savannah, TX
What is the best flavor to get if I am just eating them plain with no dip?
I would like to know why 75% of the boxes of the parmesan garlic thin crisps have no flavor. I purchase at least 2 boxes a week and the have no flavor! You can't even taste a hint of salt on them. I am getting tired of spending my money on a product that I can't eat!