Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers Thin Crisps - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Parmesan Garlic

BY TRISCUIT #65 in Crackers

Taisha D.
Brodheadsville, PA
These are very tasty. I serve them at small get together's with sharp cheddar cheese and wine.  I would say these are very affordable at Walmart. At my local supermarkets I wait for them to be on sale. I would definitely also recommend trying them with the laughing cow cheese. The combination of that with the Parmesan garlic is so tasty.
đź‘‘Robyn B.
Townville, SC
these crackers are to die for! i love to get them and slice up a block of cheese and grab some jalapenos! mm mm mm.
the garlic and parmsean is definitely there and they go together amazingly to make an all around amazing snack cracker. i tell everyone about these crackers because they are so good

Andrea P.
Raymond
When I buy these I have to hide tolbe box or I would never be able to get any. They go fast and I mean fast!  O love to eat them with a veggie dip. Only complaint is  the  box is too small i wish they came in  bigger sizes.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Crackers and cheese are always an all time favorite cracker, with these you get both in just one bite. Parmesan baked right into the cracker so you can enjoy the flavor of cheese without the high fat content.
Kelly P.
Columbia , SC
I'm not sure that I've found a flavor of these that I don't enjoy but this is definitely one of my favorites! It's light and got a great crunch at the same time. I can eat a decent sized portion and not feel guilty about it after.
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
So yummy! Super crunchy and has lots of flavor. I normally eat either by themselves or with a good sharp cheddar cheese. Good price and the bag always has a ton in it.
Andrea E.
I almost don't want to review these so you aren't tempted to buy them and they will stay stocked in the stores! Ha ha. They are addicting. So good with cheese too.
Robyn B.
Dyersburg , TN
These are life!! I found them last week at my Big Lots on clearance for ONE DOLLAR!!! one dollar....what?? I had to try them and they were fantastic! Such a great snack that I can grab a handful of to help with my #weightlossjourney. The taste of Parmesan is so good! Who doesn't love cheese?!?!? The garlic is overwhelming which is good! Can't have garlic breath while out and about. Definitely a new favorite of mine!
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
One of my favorite snacks. I love snacking on these alone or with dip. The flavor of the parmesan garlic is not too much and it goes well with a lot of dips that I like. I wish I could find this in more stores but luckily for me it's at my local grocery. I have repurchased many times!
Alyssa J.
Hopkins, MN
How does one not eat a whole box of these in one sitting? They go great with slices of different cheeses. I get them to fill me up when dieting but thats a flawed system because they taste so good I always want to eat more. The seasoning is so tasty. Warning tho - high fiber. You know what that means.
Kim D.
Savannah, TX
What is the best flavor to get if I am just eating them plain with no dip?
I would like to know why 75% of the boxes of the parmesan garlic thin crisps have no flavor. I purchase at least 2 boxes a week and the have no flavor! You can't even taste a hint of salt on them. I am getting tired of spending my money on a product that I can't eat!