Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers Thin Crisps - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Original uploaded by Michelle C.

BY TRISCUIT #51 in Crackers

Triscuit Thin Crisps Crackers Original. Baked with 100% whole grain wheat. Try alone or with layered hummus dip. Starts with 3 simple ingredients. Made with sea salt. Per 15 crackers: 130 Calories.0g Sat fat, 0% DV.170mg Sodium, 7% DV.0g Sugars.Net Wt 7.1 oz (201 g).Enjoy start from the bowl. We start with three simple ingredients - 100% whole grain wheat, oil and salt - baked into a delicious woven cracker.25g Whole grain per 30g serving. Good source of dietary fiber. Contains 4.5g fat per serving. No artificial flavors. Nutrients recommend eating 48g or more of whole grains throughout the day. BHT added to the packaging material to preserve freshness. Non GMO Project Verified. nongmoproject.org. Keep it going - 100% Recycled paperboard. Please recycle this carton. Minimum 35% post-consumer content. Please have package available. Call: 1-800-622-4726 weekdays or Visit us at: www. triscuit.com. © Mondelez International Group. see more...

• What is your opinion on these? They look good?!1 Answers
  • Do these taste better than the original ones?2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite flavor 3 Answers
Jen B.
Lafayette
I love the flavor off trisquits but I’ve always felt they were a bit too dense.
I was so happy when they came out with this thin, crunchy, perfectly salted variety.
I love them with every kind of cheese and most ranch and veggie type dips as well. I’ve made tiny microwave pizza bites using them and they turn out great for a quick but hearty snack every time.
Alysse V.
San Diego
I absolutely love these for a cheese board. They are small and thin but still full of flavor. They pair very well with a cheddar cheese or a soft cheese like goat with honey on it. They are fairly priced and there is no other cracker like it out there.
Ivana R.
Long Is City, NY
Triscuit has been my favorite cracker since I first tried it, I have it with cheese and wine if you times a week. My only issue with it is that I do all my grocery shopping online and sometimes it’s hard to find it.I wish it was more available online
Katlyn F.
Huntington, WV
Triscuits are probably one of the best things since sliced bread. They’re absolutely delicious. I’ve loved these since I was young and couldn’t imagine a world without them!! And they’re affordable. I really picking up a box next time you’re out!
Gabriella F.
Leicester , MA
My favorite Triscuit and cracker! I love a little sea salt sprinkled on top combined with a sharp cheddar. I also sometimes add fig. They’re affordable and easy to find at any grocery store. They’re also better than most crackers.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite cracker. They take away a lot of flavor from the cheese or meat I am combining it with. Alone they are a nice healthy snack but they are a strange texture if you aren’t into that kind of thing.
Lindsay K.
Lancaster, PA
In comparison to the non thin crisps, I like these better. They have a better flavor and thickness for my taste. I love eating this with cheese or by themselves. They are always fresh and I like that they are whole grain.
Liz M.
Every time I go to the grocery store I pick up a box of these! They are the only cracker I buy. I love how they are lower calorie than regular triscut but still can hold up with cheese or dips.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love using these in lui of chips with my spinach dip. Football fans like crunchy things but not the extra pounds from the amount of chips I can eat in one football season!
Brooke S.
I like the regular crisps, but sometimes they can be a little bit too much so these thin crisps are better in my opinion. Still taste like the regular, but just thinner
Anees F.
Kansas City, MO
Which is your favorite flavor
danny m.
Why are they so addictive?
Emmy C.
Birmingham, AL
Do these taste better than the original ones?
Laura F.
Avon, NC
What is your opinion on these? They look good?!