Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers Thin C - Brown Rice & Wheat Wasabi & Soy Sauce uploaded by Taylor A.

BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Brown Rice Triscuit Thin Crisps Wasabi & Soy Sauce Brown Rice & Wheat Crackers: Baked with 100% whole grain; 26g of whole grain per 30g serving Made with real food ingredients Kosher see more...

Ashley S.
Aberdeen Township
I am all about spicy, so when I saw this years ago I knew it was something I had to try. It’s been one of my favorite snacks to buy when I go grocery shopping. It’s better than eating potato chips. The flavor really hits the spot when I need some spice. If you like wasabi, then this is the snack for you!
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
Purchased at: Publix
I hated these flavor. I normally love Triscuit but this flavor was a let down. I would not recommend these and the flavor is not a strong wasabi flavor which is what I was hoping for.
Amy B.
Myrtle Beach
These are a favorite for several reasons -- they taste like the original Triscuit but because they are thinner there are fewer calories per cracker, and more crackers per box so they go further and last longer. And, they are still great for topping because they resist getting soggy so they make great appetizers.The box I received had just a few broken crackers, no different than the ones I buy from the local market, and the expiration date was five months in the future. To compare the original and thin crackers I did a side-by-side evaluation. A serving size for the original version is 6 crackers at 120 calories -- 20 calories per cracker. The thin version serving is 15 crackers at 130 calories, -- just under 9 calories per cracker. Based on serving size there are approximately 54 regular crackers per box and 105 thin crackers per box. Ten of the thin variety adds up to just 90 calories making this an easy way to shave some calories without deprivation. . Both crackers have 3 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein per serving with zero grams of sugar, but the thin version have one additional gram of fat (4.5 versus 3.5 for the regular cracker.) And, another difference -- there are 7.6 ounces in the thin box and 9 ounces in the original. Both the thin and regular crackers have the identical straightforward ingredient list -- whole grain wheat, vegetable oil (soybean or canola) and sea salt -- no long list of chemical preservatives and additives. There is a lot to like with this variety
Jordan h.
Minneapolis
These are gross and the texture of them is weird and the flavor isn’t the best they feel like I’m not sure to describe it but they aren’t like unhealthy so that’s a plus and they are sold at drugstores I’m pretty sure
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Love thin crisps. Taste great. I enjoy these with some [product:laughing-cow-the--original-creamy-swiss-spreadable-cheese-wedges-8-ct] [product:nabisco-triscuit---crackers-thin-crisps---baked-whole-grain-wheat-original]
Amy Y.
Portland
Mmmmm addictive. Such an umami flavor punch. Great for snacking and sharing. A little more expensive than the original flavors Bc this only comes in a smaller box size. The wasabi isn’t overwhelmingly spicy.
Des M.
Tucson , AZ
These are so good just by themselves as a snack, but also go really good with some guacamole of hummus. They taste incredible and they're healthy! I always like to have these on hand for when people come over or just for that late night snack.
Britni P.
Cottonwood Heights
I love the triscuit thins! They have such a great crunch! I like how it doesn't dry out your mouth like the original do, it makes it a good balance of your cracker and your cheese or whatever toppings you like to put on top!
Eva B.
Brooklyn
I’m a triscuit fiend if they are in the house. I like to make little sandwiches with cheese and veggies or just eat them plain. I love the texture of the rice crisp ones and the wasabi ones are my fave
Lillian D.
chester, PA
Not terrible not amazing. An okay snack, Very filling. Not something I'd over eat. Fairly healthy unless you're low carb. I'd probably only buy them on sale if I also had a coupon.