Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers Thin C - Brown Rice & Wheat Sour Cream & Chives

by Triscuit

Nabisco Brown Rice Triscuit Thin Crisps Sour Cream & Chive Crackers: Baked with 100% whole grain; 25g of whole grain per 30g serving Made with real food ingredients Kosher

What is your favorite kind of triscuit?
Start your review of Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers Thin C - Brown Rice & Wheat Sour Cream & Chives!
These triscuits pair well with just about anything but my most favorite way is to either have them with wine and cheese or use them to dip in hummus! They are inexpensive and worth the try! I would recommend them for anyone and they are healthy :)
Cookeville, TN
Great cheese flavor. Wonderful crunchy aspect. High flavor profile. Dense but not hard. Delicious. I buy them a bit but not ever time. A bit on the pricey side. Still very good and I would buy them again.
Coral Springs, FL
Yummy! These taste so good I love how light & crispy these are. I love dipping them in cheese or cream cheese or eating them by themselves. Super tasty & a great light snack! I always make sure to stock up on these.
Usually purchase these for parties. The flavor is excellent and they are good for you! I would buy them regularly if they were at a lower price point. A must for super bowl and parties though. I would recommend.
Sunny Valley
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is crunchy and tasty and yummy and satisfies any hunger you have for a snag would recommend with a slice of light cheddar cheese on the top as well yummy yummy yummy when recommend to all
Tempe
I love crackers! And these by far have such an amazing taste but then again sour cream and chives are my weakness, I got them from Safeway there are no cons besides they are a little grainy
Seatac, WA
I love to eat this with some cut up cheese or to dip in some hummas. Great lunch time snacks and they are typically always good prices good with salasa and gucc or 7 layer bean dip
O Fallon, MO
These are delish!! These are one of my favorite crackers for snack time!! The cheese taste is so yummy! I would highly recommend these! Great for dips or cheese tray!
Chula Vista , CA
Found these on sale at safeway! So the price was a good deal! I mixed it with humus. I really like the texture of these and the flavor was not overwhelming. Was a good mix. I will be purchasing again!
Mission Viejo, CA
Sour cream and onion is one of my favorite flavors to add to crackers or chips. Triscuits are not normally my favorite but when they are sour cream and onion ones I'm all over them.