Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers Minis - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Original uploaded by Catherine L.

BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Minis Original Crackers: Great for snacking or when you are on the go Sprinkle them on a salad or add to your favorite soup for a delicious addition to your meal May help reduce the risk of heart disease Good source of dietary fiber Baked with 100% whole grain 0g trans fat per serving Kosher see more...

Debbie F.
Powell, TN
I have already written a review on these earlier today, but again I will say their biggest "pro" is that you have three ingredients in a really tasty product that can be used in a multitude of ways. I slap on some sharp cheddar and a slice of apple (or pear) and make it a lunch. I also like to crumble them on a fresh salad with lots of tomatoes and basil. Yum.
Haley K.
Champaign, IL
Always liked triscuits but didn't love them. They were never my go to cracker UNTIL.... MINIS. these are so good, perfectly thin and crisp and the right size. The minis are literally the perfect size for everything and taste amazing with some cream cheese.
Katie W.
Sherrill
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! They taste awesome and it's nice to have a smaller version of a cracker I already love. These are good to have with salads, soup or just as a snack.
Jenn D.
Villa Ridge
Purchased at: Walmart
People say that eating these with something on them makes them taste better not true I love the salty goodness of these crackers. I love just sitting down and having a bowl of the day is no need for cheese no need for all loves no need for anything these are very good as a standalone snack.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
We have always loved Triscuits in our household, and when we found these bite sized version we were so excited! They’re perfect for my toddler son’s hands and awesome for little cubes of cheese and crackers together. Definitely a hit with our little family.
Kristal M.
Garbage. Literally if these unfortunate little nasties make their way into your home immediately throw them in the burn pile so they don't contaminate anything else you have in your house!
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
I like these crackers occasionally, but not often. They’re great when you need a Crunch, but they’re pretty dry and difficult to eat on their own. Topped with cheese, they’re great. But I’d choose others over these.
Karreen G.
Grants Pass, OR
These taste delicious and I love eating them with cream cheese and tomato and basil oil on top! YUM! I have a stricter diet now so I don't eat them as often as I used to, but they seem like a healthy choice for a diet that allows carbohydrates. I would purchase again.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
omg. I am crazy over these crackers. They are nice and crispy, taste SOOOOO GOOD, and you can decorate them with all sorts of healthy ingredients. Then - to make them mini is even more fun if you're hosting a little tasting party. Highly recommend!
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
These are pretty good and personally like the texture of these crackers. They taste pretty good and aren't too salty, but just right. I really like them overall and I'd recommend them to someone.