Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Mediterranean Style Olive uploaded by Alexa L.

BY TRISCUIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart
Gina R.
What in the world?!?!?!? We love olives, we love tapanad, but these are awful. Ok, so maybe it just didn't agree with MY tastebuds right? So I showed them to hubby, he said" Oh! Yum!" And stuck a whole one in his mouth. He immediately spit it out. Just like I did, we had to actually spit them out into the garbage. They tasted like straight vinegar. And I love salt and vinegar popcorn and peanuts and chips! So then we had our 16 year old daughter taste them, same response...while spitting her mouthful into the garbage she was screaming "ewwww!!!what are these? They taste like nothing but way too much vinegar!!!where the heck is the olive flavoring!?!??!?! They forgot it mom!!!!!!"
Horribly dissappointed in this product, Trisuits you have failed us!!!
Steph W.
One of my favorite snacks. I like to eat them plain and they are really filling and yummy. They are a little more expensive than just plain crackers but I think that they are worth I.T.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
Absolutely love this delectable flavor that pairs so well with hummus or on their own. I am impressed by the natural-like taste and the strong flavor. I was worried about a weird taste in my mouth after eating, but there was no strange after taste...only a satisfying flavor. I definitely recommend for a light snack or tasty treat!
Missy M.
Kannapolis
Triscuits are my favorite snack. I love the Mediterranean flavor. Triscuits brand also offers a large variety and seems to always have great deals. I give Triscuits an A+
Kirsten M.
These are delicious! I eat them with tuna salad for lunch sometimes and it’s perfect! They taste good alone or with cheese or anything else really! I always have some in the pantry to go with lunches or just alone as a snack! I would definitely recommend!
Jana B.
i adore original triscuits but this flavor tastes like poseidon's salty armpit sweat and goes with absolutely zero types of cheese or toppings. i threw out the box rather than mistake it for the regular and suffer through eating any of these.
Amanda M.
Tampa
Triscuits are a great cracker to eat alone or to put toppings on. Especially if you get the ones with a little extra flavor it really brings the toppings to light. I love the texture of triscuits as well and they're very affordable
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Just recently tried these! My mom bought them and brought it home! Ate it with some cheese and it tasted so good! I like that they are healthier than regular chips and taste really good! Trying to be more healthy💪
victoria m.
['Greenville', ''], NC
Purchased these to make little appetizers and they are so great! Not too strong in flavour so they compliment toppings and dips very well! I tried salmon on mine and they were absolutely delish!!
Megan S.
Trisquits always have a great taste and there's so many different flavors to choose from. I love having them plan or with a bit of cheese and meat as a snack. Either way they always please.