BY TRISCUIT #79 in Crackers

Nabisco Hint Of Salt Triscuit Crackers.

New look!

Same great taste.

Baked with 100% whole grain wheat.

Top with ricotta, blueberries, honey & lemon zest.

Starts with 3 simple ingredients.

A low sodium choice.

Made with sea salt.

Per 6 crackers:

120 calories.

0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.

50mg sodium, 2% DV.

0g sugars.

Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods, & low in saturated fat & cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• I saw these in the store the other day and was wondering if they ...3 Answers
  • With so many different flavors out there, what's everyone's favor...5 Answers
  • Look at the nutrition facts on the back, Do you t... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "With the large variety of triscuit flavors, you can top them with practically anything; cheese and meats, peanut butter, hummus, dips, etc. " in 1 review
  • "Triscuit also has many different flavors which are really tasty as well." in 1 review
  • "The black pepper/olive oil are a nice update from the plain salted and go great with toppings or alone!" in 1 review
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I love triscuits cracker, they're a classic and I've been eating these for years. They're the perfect snack and you can pretty much eat them with anything, fruit, cheese, peanut butter, lunch meat etc. I also like the variety of flavors that they've come out with, which caters to all sorts of palettes. I order the hint of salt kind because I don't like seasoning to my crackers, so this is the perfect option. Overall, these are high quality tasting crackers for the money and I definitely recommend giving them a try!
Misa Origami Lad y.
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious. Basically the original Triscuit with a bit less salt. I love triscuits and how crunchy and hearty they are. This product availability is great. I don't tend to like foods that are overly salty for health reasons and now this! Yay, for people who are watching their sodium intake and yet still enjoy a crunchy snack here & there. This is a great option. I haven't had a chance to compare sodium content in comparison to their regular triscuits. It's nice to know it's less either way.
Carly W.
Greenbelt, MD
These crackers are the perfect cracker for block cheeses. I usually tend to grab the regular triscuits, but once I decided to grab these to be a tad bit healthier and I will never go back. These crackers taste just as good as the original if not better. They have just the right amount of salt so that they don't overpower the cheese or other toppings you choose.
sammy d.
What can I not say about these crackers. They are absolutely delicious! My husband is a picky eater, all the way down to crackers, and he says Nabisco Crackers with a hint of salt are the closest to what he calls healthy Kashi that is highly addicting. The cost however can be a downfall if you have those who love to snack on these....they will go quick!
Skylar R.
Rockingham, NC
We have bought these on sale at CVS a few times in recent months, we have tried several different flavours and there wasn't one I really disliked. The Hint of Salt ones are one of my favourites, because it's good as a quick snack and it's not so flavour packed. It's also good to add some topping or dip with it.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
Favorite crackers ever! I love Triscuit - so few ingredients and they are all real! I am not a huge salt fan, so these are just the ticket. Love them topped with a variety of cheese - they are sturdy and hold up to just about anything. Love that they keep coming out with new varieties!
Karen K.
Gainesville, FL
Nabisco Triscuit Crackers Hint of Salt are a staple in the office at my work place. They are tasty and versatile. We often eat them with cheese, pepperoni or other toppings. On a busy day these crackers serve as a quick lunch. They are not heavy so they are perfect for eating at work.
Emily D.
Douglasville, GA
Not bad, a little like eating hay but not quite as bad I guess. Haha but I do love the idea that it's a healthy option for dips that aren't so healthy but in my opinion if I'm gonna go 1/2 unhealthy with the dip...I don't like ruining it with the way too healthy gross triscuits! Lol
karmila M.
fredericksburg
Foodie Expert
Crackers are a savior, I remember when I was pregnant I could not keep things down, and this one of the snack that I can eat without making me feel upset. It has blend taste because it has only little salt. Now, I eat this as a cocktail cracker, or I dip it in creamy cheese dip.
Rachael L.
Foodie Expert
These crackers are the perfect cracker!. They have the perfect amount of salt. The others I find have too much for my stomach. These crackers taste just as good as the original if not better. They are great for cheese, peanut butter, hummus, or as a snack by themselves!! Yummy!
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
Foodie Expert
With so many different flavors out there, what's everyone's favorite flavor of Triscuits or a favorite recipe involving them?
Tabitha F.
Hubert, NC
Foodie Expert
I saw these in the store the other day and was wondering if they are like wheat thins? Are they tasty?
Natalie P.
Wautoma , WI
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the tomato one are they similar to the garlic ones?
Jeanette M.
Does anyone know if the cranberry and sage flavor any good??
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
Look at the nutrition facts on the back, Do you think this is healthy?