Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Fig & Honey uploaded by Liz D.Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Fig & Honey uploaded by Ashley C.Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Fig & Honey uploaded by Ashley C.

BY TRISCUIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Liz D.
I am so sad to read this product has been discontinued! It’s so good!! Completely packed with flavor. The only downfall was I didn’t know what to pair it with because the flavor is so great!! It really didn’t “need” anything but I enjoy pairing my crackers with something. ReAlly great flavor and I’m
Sad to see it go.
Gina E.
Baltimore
Can i give more than 5 stars?! Let’s be honest, triscuits used to be boring...something my mom would snack on but it tasted like cardboard. Now these new flavors are amazing! I love the Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Fig & Honey and Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Brown Rice & Wheat Sweet Potato & Roasted Onion
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
Salty and slightly sweet,I've been binging on these the last few weeks. I think I'm on my third box (oops). Great alone or accompanying a fancy charcuterie tray.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville , GA
Try these if you haven’t!!!! They are amazing. I love pairing them with chicken salad, cheese, spinach and artichoke dip. They are delish and the flavor is amazing.
Ashley C.
I LOVE these. Sweet without being too sweet, delicious flavor..bold, yet not overwhelming. You can definitely taste flavors of both fig and honey, and it's such a good mix, especially with a slice of quality sharp cheddar cheese. Low in sugar, low in fat, 120 cals, 105 sodium (per 6 crackers). I am so hooked on these!!
MELISSA B.
I purchased these interesting flavored Triscuits at Meijer when they were on sale for 2/$5. They are interesting. A little sweet and a little salty. I like most Triscuits since they have a great texture but these aren’t my favorite. They are worth the purchase to try but they aren’t my favorite to snack on at work at my desk.
Emily S.
I ate an entire box of these by myself once. They are so good and they're just the right amount of sweet for a snack. I love these crackers and I will definitely buy them again. They are affordable and always a good snack to have on hand, I absolutely love them.
Liza P.
Thought these would be a good base flavor to serve with other toppings, as pictured and suggested on the box. Flavor of the crackers was odd, and did not compliment toppings at all. Very strong flavor that did not taste like fig or honey at all. Would not recommend or repurchase.
Ava J.
Bethlehem, PA
I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor of these Nabisco Triscuit Fig & Honey crackers! They were delightfully fig-flavored, but not overwhelmingly so.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Such a tasty, unexpected flavor from Triscuit! These are only mildly sweet and go great with a stronger flavored cheese. Great, affordable snack!