Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Cranberry & Sage

by Triscuit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Cranberry & Sage!
How would you rate this product?
Roseau, MN
I loved the flavor of this product. It is wonderful with turkey and swiss as a light lunch with pears. The cracker had nice, unique flavor. I would buy this item again, on a seasonal or occasional basis. While they are good, they are not a family favorite.
Hightstown, NJ
I usually like cranberry flavor but I wasn't sure how well it would pair with a cracker I tried it for a party to have with a certain dip I made and I wasn't very happy with it. I definitely prefer the other Savory flavors of Triscuit better
Fredericksbrg, VA
Was not a fan of these crackers. The flavor was weird, sweet but herby and didn't feel like it went well with anything else. i also don't like how flavor triscuits have a weird powdery aspect coating them. would not buy again.
Glenside
These are surprisingly super good! I love almost anything that has a cranberry flavor but the idea of sage made me a little nervous to try these. But they ended up being super delicious and a favorite snack of mine.
Anchorage
I ate triscuit at work for snack. I'm not a big fan of it. Although it is good nutrition, I don't really like it. Or maybe I just hasn't find something that will go good together with triscuit.
Tangy Fruity flavor with the wholesomeness of the Triscuit cracker. Definitely a must try and something that foodies would like. Was a lot better with a cheeseball then plain in my opinion.
Hanover Twp, PA
Hands down best triscuit flavor. Add some turkey and brie and this I a tasty, filling snack.... just like thanksgiving dinner in snack size
Claremont
Like Thanksgiving on a cracker! These are a fun addition to any holiday party. Downside is they're only available during the fall season.
These are awesome! Putting turkey and cream cheese on these after thanksgiving is a great way to relive the food from that holiday
Honea Path
I like Triscuits but not the sage taste. Rather have plain triscuits. They are affordable and I believe are fairly healthy.

Looking for your answer?