BY TRISCUIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
I LOVE when these roll out! The thyme is just enough and the cranberry adds a great tarte flavor. They are exceptionally hard to find, even during the holidays. Usually one display and they are gone. I recommend them for all your holiday cheese balls/logs, and platters!!! They match anything perfectly!
Liv N.
Orlando
This is my favorite flavor of Triscuit that they have ever made! It is odd but extremely refreshing! Every year when they come out with this flavor I stock up. This flavor just reminds me of Thanksgiving, with equal parts sweet and salty! Would definitely recommend.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
These things are bizarre cause it is like the concentrated flavor of thanksgiving crammed into a cracker. We made little stacks with these and leftover holiday turkey and some cranberry sauce. Made for a banging appetizer.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
These crackers are full of flavor! They are very affordable. I love pairing this with cheese and salami. I buy this at Publix and I'm very pleased with the texture and taste! I recommend others to try this!
Seayang L.
Anchorage
I ate triscuit at work for snack. I'm not a big fan of it. Although it is good nutrition, I don't really like it. Or maybe I just hasn't find something that will go good together with triscuit.
Packrat W.
van nuys, CA
These are my favorite triscuits of all time but unfortunately they are seasonal. They are great for an on the go healthy lifestyle . Great snack to take with your lunch or on a long road trip
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
Thanksgiving in a box! These were delicious with cheese on top and I made a spread that went delicious with these. Everyone was super impressed and kept asking where I got these!
Kalen M.
In my humble opinion, these are the best flavored Triscuits - sweet yet savory enough to really balance the flavor out. While it is a very "Thanksgiving" flavor, I would eat these crackers all year long.
Mary V.
These are good but they take a little getting used to. I did like the flavor but it can be strong if you're used to it. I'd try them again around Thanksgiving time.
Holly B.
Castle Rock, CO
I love these!!! I wish they weren't seasonal but as long as they bring them back every year I'll be good. The flavor is sweet and savory, and they're perfect eaten straight up, with a dollop of cream cheese and pickapeppa, or even with a little slice of turkey. These would be excellent in a holiday snack spread.