Nabisco Triscuit Crackers Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Family Size uploaded by Neonta S.Nabisco Triscuit Crackers Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Family Size uploaded by Amanda R.

BY TRISCUIT #39 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers Family Size!

Baked with 100% whole grain wheat.

Top with yogurt, fresh grapes & almonds.

Natural flavor.

Per 6 crackers:

120 calories.

0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.

140mg sodium, 6% DV.

0g sugars.

Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods, & low in saturated fat & cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• I've been looking for a good cracker that's not fattening and goo...1 Answers
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
These are really good crackers to eat either plain or with cheese! There is a nice amount of pepper and olive oil on most of the crackers. However, I've gotten a few that were really overpowering with the pepper flavor. Other than that, is recommend these to anyone!
Sarah C.
BROOKLYN, MI
These are one of my favorite flavors to eat with cheese and drinks. They aren't overpowering, but have great seasoning that work well with all kinds of topping combinations. Whenever I buy several boxes of crackers, these always disappear first.
Kerry L.
New York
Nabisco Triscuit Crackers are the best crackers out there.  The Cracked Pepper & Olive is my favorite because it has a spicy taste to it.  I usually always buy this for my family because it will be gone in a couple of days.  I pair it with my garlic and herb cheese for a delicious taste
Alexia S.
Cheese and crackers is a wonderful snack, but cheese and Triscuits are even better! Triscuits are my go-to crackers for snacking. They are good for your heart, soul, and how can you not feel content after eating them? I sometimes have to be careful or I'll eat the whole box myself.
Katy G.
Pittsburgh
Definitely has a strong pepper taste, which I am personally a fan of. These taste great with a variety of different cheeses. I like it best with a sharp cheddar, but smoother cheeses, like brie, are also a great combination. I'm a huge Triscuit fan and these do not disappoint.
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Family size is the only way to go with these crackers. Both my husband and I love to snack on these during the day or at lunch! I'm not usually a fan of cracked pepper but these had the perfect amount and I didn't feel like it overpowered the olive oil flavor.
Bianca C.
Love these with cheese, hummus or on there own and we always have them in the house especially since my local grocery store likes to do sales on them. I think they are a great price and a good snack in between meals! definitely  go to in my household
Giselle S.
Columbia, SC
Triscuits are my favorite brand of crackers because they use natural ingredients and they always have the BEST flavor selection. This flavor is definitely no exception. Perfect to pair with cheese or eat on their own. This is one of my favorites
Kelsie A.
I love these so much, they never disappint my taste buds and my kids and husband love them too! I get mine from Wal-Mart. They're made with real wheat and are always delish! Never disappointed with these crackers. I recommend these to EVERYONE.
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
I really like these Triscuit crackers for a snack with dip. The pepper gives them added spice, but not a lot of heat. The heat doesn’t last on your tongue! It’s great with a cool dip, or when you’re craving something salty with a little heat.
Ashley R.
Pinellas Park, Fl
I've been looking for a good cracker that's not fattening and good with Brie cheese. Are these crackers good to eat with cheese or are they better alone?