Nabisco Triscuit Crackers Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Family Size uploaded by Neonta S.Nabisco Triscuit Crackers Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Family Size uploaded by Amanda R.

BY TRISCUIT #70 in Chips

Nabisco Triscuit Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers Family Size!

Baked with 100% whole grain wheat.

Top with yogurt, fresh grapes & almonds.

Natural flavor.

Per 6 crackers:

120 calories.

0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.

140mg sodium, 6% DV.

0g sugars.

Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods, & low in saturated fat & cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• I've been looking for a good cracker that's not fattening and goo...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ladie V.
Ladie V.
Oak Forest , IL
I don't really like these they are on the dry side which was very disappointing. I got my box from Food4Less for like $3. It's waayyy too peppery and didn't meet my expectations. I wouldn't really recommend this if you don't like a strong pepper taste because this exactly what this is
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love trisquit and this is my current favorite flavor! I could probably eat the whole box in a day if I let myself! I bought the new brown rice ones recently and they are EVEN BETTER. This company has to stop being so great or I'm going to get fat off of just this product!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pretty Praire, KS
These are really tasty! You can eat then plain or with meat or cheese. The pepper gives a nice bit without being overpowering. I have them a lot and my hubby and I can't get enough. The kids find them too peppery.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Katy, TX
I've been buying these for years now. Good luck just having the suggested serving size. These are super addicting, the perfect amount of flavor fabulous alone or with a variety of toppings
Christine C.
Christine C.
I buy only these crackers all of the time. My whole family loves them. They pair great with hummus and it's a great snack for my kids after school. I buy the family size box at wegmans.
Lorrie R.
Lorrie R.
These are my favorite Triscuits out there! They are delicious to eat alone or with a dip!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
My son loves these triscuits. He will eat a whole box on one sitting if I let him.
Anto L.
Anto L.
Triscuits are my favorite type of snack crackers, and I love the use of pepper on things recently, so this flavor is absolute obvious go to for me. They're really good by themselves, though I also like putting cheese slices on them, though they'd be good with bits of veg on them as well. I haven't gotten that far yet though, the box is usually empty way too soon.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Enid
Triscuit Crackers are a thing I keep stocked in my house. Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil is such a nice flavor combination. I eat these with nothing on them. The back of the box has suggestions of what you could pair with that would be good, but I never continue to look around my kitchen when I grab these. *munch munch munch*
Heather M.
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
If I could give these 10 stars I would.  They are THAT good.  Amazing with anything on top of them, or alone.  I love the kick of the cracked pepper mixed with olive oil.  It is a wonderful flavor combo.  I buy these every time I am at the grocery store, and they are usually buy one get one free.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pinellas Park, Fl
I've been looking for a good cracker that's not fattening and good with Brie cheese. Are these crackers good to eat with cheese or are they better alone?