BY TRISCUIT

Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
These taste so good as just a small snack. They pack a lot if flavor in those little crackers sometimes it feels like your eating chips! But I believe these are better for you and have more fiber!
Kayla F.
These are so delicious. I was reluctant to try them but my mom had bought them and loved them so I gave them a shot. Which I'm very glad I did! They taste so good, the taste isn't off or too strong. They are great with a cheese spread.
Cynthia M.
Auburn
Just the right amount of salt on these old time favorite snack. I purchase these during the holidays and in the summer, as they are a far better snack alternative than cookies and snack cakes. They are a good buy.
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
Enjoyed the hint of sea salt provided with these crackers. Slightly different than original flavor. Would like if it the taste was less processed tasting and more natural. Overall good cracker
Isadora N.
New York
Love this cracker, easy to eat the full pack with cream cheese, hummus, tahini or buttler on the top. Good to make amazing appetizer. I already change my dinner for a pack ofthese delicious, salty, nice texture, perfect cracker. Favorite cracker to eat everyday, with a lot of different flavours. I recomend it!
Julie K.
Churchville, MD
Triscuit, if you’re reading this, PLEASE bring these back! The originals are good, but these are the best! Salty, sweet, and still lets you feel at least kind of healthy!
Rachel B.
Looooove these! To me, Triscuits are good all around, so I didn't pause to notice much difference in these ones than the original version, but they maintained everything I love about the cracker: good texture, a salty punch, and able to withhold any amount of dipping or spreading. People go crazy for sea salt these days, so I guess they're trendy too. ;)
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
Triscuit NABISCO Sea Salt crackers are a refreshing new take on the classic wheat cracker. They are crisp, crunchy, filling, and have just enough sea salt added to make them flavorful without being overpowering or making you feel thirsty. My new favorite Triscuit, highly recommend these!
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
Love me some triscuit's.  I enjoy these b/c I feel like they are healthier than other leading brands.  I also preferred the Brown Rice Triscuits.  There are many other flavors and they never disappoint.  We always have them handy in our pantry.  The price is ideal, especially when on sale.
brooke p.
GILBERT, AZ
These crackers are so delicious, I can use them for so many different things. I like to use them for hummus or salmon. They stay fresh too so they don't get stale very easily. I love these for a snack in the morning or the afternoon, or even if I just need something before bed.