BY TRISCUIT #68 in Crackers

Whitney G.
Jamestown
This one is my husbands favorite flavor. He loves to take the entire bag and his lunch box throughout the week and eat them with his salads each day. But no matter if you’re eating them with a salad or taking them on a road trip they are a great snack. Also makes me feel good knowing there’s a little bit of healthiness in each bite. Because there’s a lot more unhealthy crackers out there than these. Also with the price they are a good purchase and you can often find them on sale and there’s always coupons available in the Sunday newspapers. I definitely would buy these again or recommend these to others.
Kelly L.
Bend
I love having these on hand for parties and get-togethers. They are perfect for snacking, are relatively healthy, and very affordable. A great cracker for just about any occasion. I would recommend them to anyone who likes to host or just snack on something peppery from time to time
Katie S.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love Triscuits. I wasn’t someone that bought them much but now I buy them weekly. The black pepper I love pairing with hot spinach dip and chicken salad. The fig are another favorite and I eat them with cheese and chicken salad as well. They both are equally great with cream cheese and pepper jelly. Just typing this is reminding me that I finished our last box and I need to go back to the store to get another box.
Gena S.
Pentwater, MI
Sea salt and black pepper come together to make these already amazing crackers even more amazing. I like them best scooping up globs of spinach and artichoke dip, and together they make the perfect snack.
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
These are pretty good, so dry to eat a lot of them at a time, not too expensive, but pair this with cheese and you’ve got yourself a match made in heaven. Plus these are a lot healthier then other alternatives
Haley P.
Douglasville
I prefer the normal sea salt and cracked black pepper Triscuits to the brown rice ones. Granted that the brown rice ones are healthier, the texture is a bit off and displeasing for mouth feel. They are fine when paired with things, but on their own, I would prefer not to eat them.
Krystal M.
mountain grove
These crackers are awesome! I love the sea salt & black pepper. They provide the perfect amount of sea salt and pepper. I buy these at Walmart. They definitely exceed my expectations.
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
I love these crackers, but dear god Triscuits are messy. I can't eat these without getting the little threads of cracker bits everywhere. This makes binge eating them while watching mindless television problematic as I wind up covered with a patina of salt pepper and crunchy stuff.
Alaina M.
My go-to crackers for any party or just to snack on at home. They are my favorite flavor of all triscuits because they can be eaten alone, with meat or cheese toppings or dipped into your favorite dips. They are very flavorful, but can leave a bit of a strong breath so beware lol
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.