Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Brown Rice Baked with Red Bean Wheat Savory Red Bean

BY TRISCUIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Madison G.
Fresno, CA
I usually love triscuts, but this flavor was just a no for me. It was really odd and not something I really liked for a cracker. We actually just ended up throwing them away because no one would eat them.
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
The brown rice crackers are my favorite kind of triscuit. They have a super nice crunch and have a nutty flavor to them. They are kind of expensive for crackers, but I personally think it's worth it
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
These are so dry. I'd rather chew on cardboard. Every time I attpt to eat them I get little pieces stuck in my windpipe & so commences an hour long dry cough trying to catch my breath without sucking it farther down.
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
This is a good healthy alternative for a cracker or chips. It is nice for dipping or pairing with a spread. Does not have a ton of flavor on its own. I would say I could take it or leave it. If it's around I'll eat it, but it's not really something I go looking for.
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
This is my favorite cracker! I always buy this and they are on sale frequently at my grocery store! The flavor is great and they are relatively healthy! I have several of my friends eating them and they curse me for getting them addicted!!
Lane C.
These were not for me ! The flavor of the bean was overpowering, and I actually like beans. I would not recommend this particular flavor of Triscuits because they have so many good ones such as the plain organic or salt and pepper !
Emily R.
Grand Rapids , MN
These are the most delicious crackers ever!!! The fact that it's brown rice and it's better for you makes it 1000x better. I love eating these crackers with goat cheese or just by themselves. Definitely would recommend for parties as well.
Lexii K.
Yellville, AR
I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews because they are so popular here! I love them so much I honestly have gone through four boxes in a week by myself! Haha at least they aren't super expensive or much of a splurge'
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Layne L.
At first I wasn't sure of the brown rice kind but once I tried it I realized eating a little healthier wasn't a bad thing. These are great on their own or with cheese or a topping.