Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Brown Rice Baked with Red Bean Roasted Red Pepper Crackers uploaded by Jahara C.

BY TRISCUIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Triscuit roasted red pepper crackers 9 oz

Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I usually don't buy any other crackers but the regular Ritz crackers. But, I had these at a party a few years back, n now u most likely can find these in my kitchen. The taste on these crackers is enough to eat by there self's. But, if u put some sharp cheddar cheese, and pepperoni. Oh my goodness!! My mouths watering just thinking about them. Yum yum yummy.
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
The texture and flavor combined in the Brown Rice and Red Bean Triscuits is so unique and different from other crackers. Bursting with flavor and perfect alone or with cheese and dips, these crackers are a great addition to any snack, meal or cheese plate.
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
These are so so good. I love the crunch and how they’re just a little tangy in a way! They go well with cream cheese or any kind of dip for that matter. I’m a repeat consumer and i take these everywhere as a snack.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
The roasted red pepper tricuits are delicious. The flavor is very powerful and also goes great with dips. This is definitely a crowd pleaser and good to have around for a gathering. These crackers are very affordable so I would definitely purchase again.
Mackenzie T.
Triscuits are the perfect Cracker for dips or appetizers of any kind. So much flavor you can add topping or eat them plain. Delicious either way. I love the assortment of flavors that the line carries. So good!
Aubrey N.
Toluca Lake, CA
I was never a huge fan of Triscuits before but these crackers are just delicious. I bought them at Vons for a party to serve my guests and found myself eating them almost nonstop. They’re that good! I’d recommend them.
Ava D.
Middletown, CT
Hands down my favorite crackers of all time... and I try A LOT. These are sooo flavorful, yet they go with any type of cheese or dip. I love the extra flavor and don’t feel as guilty for snacking as they are brown rice crackers. Woo love em.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
These are really good and have a ton of flavor. I love adding smoked cheese on top and sometimes a little jam and oh my goodness so good! They very affordable and can be found at local grocery stores. I get mine at Publix. I would buy these again.
Sophie A.
I ate this crackers with cheese. Combined with cheese makes the perfect afternoon snack. I recommend it especially when not feeling too hungry. The cracker is very crunchy and not too salty. Perfect amount of flavor.
Isabel H.
Towanda, IL
These crackers have incredible flavour. I was blown away by the taste. I had a coupon to purchase them so i did. I didn't think they would be very good but they were delicious. They also taste very good with hummus.
Tanvi P.