BY TRISCUIT

Triscuit Crackers start with 100 percent whole grain wheat baked into each delicious woven cracker. Triscuit Crackers are a good source of dietary fiber and contain 3.5 grams of fat per serving. Tricuit Crackers are great on their own or with your favorite sweet or savory topping or dip. Triscuit Rye w/ Caraway Seeds flavor is a great compliment to meats, cheeses and vegetables of your choice. This includes 9oz box of Triscuit Rye w/Caraway Seeds Crackers see more...

Buy on Walmart
Haley W.
Columbus
A must try if you love rye bread! I love the flavor of rye. I eat them with corned beef to make somewhat of a mini-Reuben. They may not be the first choice of non-rye lovers, but I think they deserve a shot! Super crunchy and flavorful.
Jennifer D.
Dallas, TX
These crackers are crazy fun to eat! They're four layers of flavor in one. They start out tasting like regular Triscuits, then there's an earthy, nutty flavor inside, followed by the licorice-like taste of the caraway seeds, and finally there's the aftertaste. It surprised the hell out of me the first time I ate one, and then I gave one to my boyfriend and it surprised him, too. It's so hard to stop eating these, I finished the box in a couple days. Oops!
Amy L.
Virginia Beach
These are my all-time favorite Triscuits caraway seed one they are also really hard to find sometimes so when I do find them are usually buy like four boxes
Emily M.
As long as you like the texture you'll like these because they are really feel that flavor and go really well with cheese or just eat them alone really good
Jill C.
Fort Worth
Awesome crackers. These are great with dips, salsas and any other toppings. I personally love making nachos with them!
Rachel B.
Marion
Triscits are my favorite cracker to put cut up cheese cubes on top of the texture and ALL triscuts taste delicious
katie v.
Grand Rapids
I'm not a huge fan of triskets but I love the crunchy and salty aspect of them! They pair nicely with creamy dips.
Katie C.
Birmingham , AL
These are my favorite cracker. They go great with any type of needs and provide the perfect burst of flavor.
Mar J.
Best crackers ever. Top with anything to have an excellent snacking experience. The Rye with Caraway are my favorite but they are hard to find. I would love to be able to find these at more places. If you like rye with seeds, you should try these they are absolutely delicious.
Janel R.
Greenfield , NB
I absolutely love these crackers. They are super filling, are packed full of flavour and if you follow the actual serving size they’re not too bad for you. I have a box of these in my cupboard all the time.