BY TRISCUIT

• What is your favorite way to eat these crackers?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel F.
Royal
A friend of mine got me on the kick of eating these crackers. The flavor is amazing. All expectations were met with this product. My only complaint is that they aren’t the cheapest on the market and can get a little spends if they are your favorite snack. I usually eat these plain or with sliced cheddar cheese.
Amber F.
Groton, CT
Love the added flavor of rosemary and olive oil. Perfect for eating with just about anything! My favorites are pepperoni and cheese, or spreadable soft cheese. It’s the perfect amount of flavor too. Not too overwhelming, but enough so that you can really taste the herbs.
Neha W.
Auburn, AL
These crackers are so tasty. I feel like they are a healthier alternative to other crackers. They're not expensive and usually have good deals at grocery stores. I've always recommended these to people and actually have turned a lot of friends and family onto them!
Maggie S.
arcadia FL
My FAVORITE. Literally the best tasting snack ever! You can use these with cheese and a meat for a party platter, school/work lunches, snacks... etc the list goes on. My favorite flavor! they’re so yummy!!! No joke!
Marian A.
Westover
These are the best crackers I've ever eaten. They ahev the best flavor and are so good. Niy over powering. Very well seasoned and very good quality flavor. They are great for a snack or for lunch or for in the go.
Shamiya J.
las vegas
I have only tried these a few times but they are soooo good. I will be buying them again. They are a little salty so be ready for that. Other than that they are really great crackers and good for a quick snack.
Kathryn D.
Boston
I love triscuits, I love olive oil, and I LOVE rosemary, so when I heard about these I was pretty excited. I had them with a couple of friends and although they loved hem, I couldn't really get past the texture. They have a weird, kind of greasy almost powdery texture to them, and as much as I loved the last, the powder kind of ruined it for me. I wish that they weren't that way, because they honestly tasted really good. But given the choice I think I'll stick to the original.
andrea s.
These are so yummy. it’s cheap price point for the snack. they’re delicious when they’re baked with cheese on top. they’re also good with cheese not baked. such good flavor with the rosemary if you’re looking for something different.
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
My favorite flavor! Sad to see these are no longer in my regular grocery store. These are great alone or with cheese and salami. The whole family loves this flavor including our picky toddler.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
Rosemary is one of my favorite herbs, so it’s no wonder that these are my go-to in the Triscuits lineup. These crackers pair well with all sorts of cheeses and taste great on their own too!
Riya  M.
Bridgewater, NJ
I love this brand but sometimes their crackers are too dry or have to string of a bad flavor. How is this one?
Analy G.
What is your favorite way to eat these crackers?
Arlene M.
I've tried some of them and seemed to dry? How does this one differ from the other ones ?