BY TRISCUIT

Triscuit Crackers start with 100% whole grain wheat baked into each delicious woven cracker. Triscuit Crackers are a good source of dietary fiber and contain 3.5 grams of fat per serving. These crunchy crackers are great on their own or with your... see more...

• What is your favorite thing to make with these?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are great for snacks with all different types of cheeses, or even with pieces of lunchmeat etc. My favorite is to use a little bit of whipped cream cheese on top. You'll get the mellow flavor of the cream cheese to balance out the garlic flavor in the crackers. These are like layered wheat crackers that are crispy and savory. Highly recommend them 😉.
Skye B.
Ellsworth, ME
These with some fresh mozzarella on top is my absolute favorite snack its so easy to make n sooo good I definitely recommend these crackers to yall so salty n good best snack ever n very affordable definitely 10/10
Kate M.
One of my all time favorite snacks is hummus. And my favorite vehicle for it? Triscuits. The garlic goes great with any type of hummus. Its perfect to take as a snack for work or to set out for a small get together with friends. Everyone loves them.
Morgan F.
Texarkana , AR
If you are looking for a great “healthier” snack alternative to snacks like potato chips and/or cheez-it I definitely recommend these! My favorite flavor of all the flavors they have and low calorie for such a great tasting snack.
liv T.
Pasco
These are my favorite crackers. They have an amazing garlic flavor. Unfortunately some are coated while others don’t have a lot of seasoning, but they’re delicious regardless. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone.
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
These are my favorite flavor! The crackers are so good just eating them alone but you can add cheese or dip and they still are amazing! The garlic flavor is not overwhelming and doesn't leave your breath smelling!
Natalie S.
I like these Nabisco triscuit crackers in the baked whole grain wheat roasted garlic flavor. I think it has a lot of flavor and a really strong garlic taste so it is an acquired taste, if you don’t like garlic then I wouldn’t recommend these to you but for all those garlic lovers out there these crackers are for you!
Jessica K.
Lansing
Triscuit roasted garlic are pretty much the only crackers I eat. They taste amazing and can be eaten with nearly anything. Whether I top them with tuna fish or turkey and cheese, they are the perfect addition. I love the crispy texture and the way the whole wheat breaks in even bites. Cannot say enough good things about Triscuit crackers!
Shauntai K.
Rock falls , IL
I love making all kids of salads like chicken salad, egg salad. And triscuits are my go too scooping device. They taste great, have a great crunch and goes well with everything
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
I make homemade pizza rolls with these as the crust and everyone loves them! Somehow, they feel healthier than pizza too. They have a nice crunch and subtle flavor to them.
Liz H.
Batavia, IL
What is your favorite thing to make with these?