Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersTriscuit
Nabisco - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Roasted Garlic

Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Roasted Garlic

by Triscuit

Triscuit Crackers start with 100% whole grain wheat baked into each delicious woven cracker. Triscuit Crackers are a good source of dietary fiber and contain 3.5 grams of fat per serving. These crunchy crackers are great on their own or with your...

Are these any good?
What is your favorite thing to make with these?
Start your review of Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Roasted Garlic!
How would you rate this product?
Janelle L.
Portsmouth, VA
Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Roasted Garlic uploaded by Janelle L.
I prefer another flavor of this. This one is much saltier than I expected it to be. The cracked pepper flavor tastes much better.
Ellie J.
Ankeny, IA
Easy to throw in my bag for a snack between shifts. The flavor goes well with almost anything. I love topping it with white cheddar and pepperoni for an Italian inspired treat.
Viktoriya E.
New Castle, CO
So flavorful! Absolutely my favorite! Good with anything. I even will crush it as a salad topping or put some smoked salmon on top and it's a great appetizers!
Gerrica P.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
I like these and they're affordable but it's a very dry snack. It's a good base snack but just to eat alone is not a good idea.
Meredith P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy in my tummy! These are soooooooo good! Low calorie & low carb. This my 1st time trying this flavor. I am hooked. No improvements needed they are that good! They are 100% whole wheat,baked and non GMOs. Yes I would definitely recommend to others.
Amanda L.
Lexington, KY
For some reason these crackers paired with Colby jack cheese is the best combo EVER!!!
Reema M.
Passaic
I actually did not like these crackers. I really like the roasted garlic flavor but with this, I was barely able to taste it. The texture of the crackers was not for me.
Celisa S.
Rutland, VT
O.M.G. I love these so very much! Triscuits are good in and of themselves, but this is the BEST VARIETY EVER! If you like garlic you're going to love these. They give you the right amount of garlic flavor, which is intense, but definitely not overwhelming. There's a fair amount of garlic flavoring (which seems to be at least in part in the form of garlic powder, though it isn't so heavy that all you taste is garlic powder). The garlic flavoring is strong enough that it will leave your breath smelling and tasting like garlic for a while. So if you're going to eat these, make sure you have a mint or gum handy afterward, especially if you aren't going to be able to brush your teeth shortly after eating these. Garlic lovers...don't hesitate, go out and GRAB THESE! YUM!
Kristina P.
These are my favorite crackers either on their own or topped with cheese. Also they can be very filling
Bree B.
Pocatello, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t love triscuits? Triscuits are one of my favorite crackers. I even keep a box at work as a semi healthy snack.