Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Roasted Garlic uploaded by Kahleah M.Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Roasted Garlic uploaded by Skye B.Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Roasted Garlic uploaded by Erika S.

BY TRISCUIT #23 in Crackers

Triscuit Crackers start with 100% whole grain wheat baked into each delicious woven cracker. Triscuit Crackers are a good source of dietary fiber and contain 3.5 grams of fat per serving. These crunchy crackers are great on their own or with your... see more...

• What is your favorite thing to make with these?6 Answers
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are great for snacks with all different types of cheeses, or even with pieces of lunchmeat etc. My favorite is to use a little bit of whipped cream cheese on top. You'll get the mellow flavor of the cream cheese to balance out the garlic flavor in the crackers. These are like layered wheat crackers that are crispy and savory. Highly recommend them 😉.
Skye B.
Ellsworth, ME
These with some fresh mozzarella on top is my absolute favorite snack its so easy to make n sooo good I definitely recommend these crackers to yall so salty n good best snack ever n very affordable definitely 10/10
Kate M.
One of my all time favorite snacks is hummus. And my favorite vehicle for it? Triscuits. The garlic goes great with any type of hummus. Its perfect to take as a snack for work or to set out for a small get together with friends. Everyone loves them.
Morgan F.
Texarkana , AR
If you are looking for a great “healthier” snack alternative to snacks like potato chips and/or cheez-it I definitely recommend these! My favorite flavor of all the flavors they have and low calorie for such a great tasting snack.
liv T.
Pasco
These are my favorite crackers. They have an amazing garlic flavor. Unfortunately some are coated while others don’t have a lot of seasoning, but they’re delicious regardless. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone.
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
These are my favorite flavor! The crackers are so good just eating them alone but you can add cheese or dip and they still are amazing! The garlic flavor is not overwhelming and doesn't leave your breath smelling!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These are delicious crackers, they have a great flavor and are thick and crunchy. I like to dip into dips or with cheese. They are a good deal and often on sale and are a great value to me. I will keep buying.
Shauntai K.
Rock falls , IL
I love making all kids of salads like chicken salad, egg salad. And triscuits are my go too scooping device. They taste great, have a great crunch and goes well with everything
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
I make homemade pizza rolls with these as the crust and everyone loves them! Somehow, they feel healthier than pizza too. They have a nice crunch and subtle flavor to them.
Jenn L.
Adrian , MI
We cannot keep these in our house. As soon as they enter they are eaten immediately! They are so good and they are the kids favorite snacks. I usually buy them when they are on sale so I get them for a good price. They are very garlicky so if you don’t like garlic I wouldn’t recommend them.
Liz H.
Batavia, IL
What is your favorite thing to make with these?

back