Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Reduced Fat uploaded by Ashley R.Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Reduced Fat uploaded by Yolanda G.

BY TRISCUIT #30 in Crackers

Triscuit Crackers Reduced Fat. Nabisco. Baked with 100% whole grain wheat. Top with cottage cheese, peas & mint. Starts with 3 simple ingredients.25% Less fat than original Triscuit. Per 6 crackers.110 calories.0g sat fat, 0% DV.150 mg sodium, 7% DV.0g sugars.Net Wt 7.5 oz (212 g).Meet the Kretzschmers. They are three generations of farmers, and just one of the Michigan families that proudly grows and harvests the majority of the white winter wheat that goes into our Non-GMO Project Verified Crackers. We start with three simple ingredients - 100% whole grain wheat, oil and salt - baked into a delicious woven cracker. Whole grain - 24 g per serving. Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily. Triscuit Reduced Fat Crackers are baked with 100% whole grain wheat.25g whole grain per 28 g serving. Good source of dietary fiber. Contains 2.5 g fat per serving. No artificial flavors. Nutritionists recommend eating 48 g or more of whole grains throughout the day. Reduced fat Triscuit has 2.5g fat per serving compared to 3.5g in original Triscuit. Non GMO Project Verified. nongmoproject.org. BHT added to the packaging material to preserve freshness.100% recycled paperboard. Please recycle this carton. Minimum 35% post-consumer content. Please have package available. Call weekdays: 1-800-622-4726 or Visit us at: www. triscuit.com. © Mondelez International Group. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rachael H.
I love triskets. I really like these reduced fat ones because to me there is no flavor compromise, but healthier. I put cheese on them, dip, or eat them plain. They are also my go to when having an upset stomach. I love the crunch and that you can buy them just about anywhere.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
I am huge fan of this brand however I like the original better than the reduced fat! These are my go-to crackers when eating hummus. They are wheat so a healthier choice than most crackers. And I would recommend just the original is better in my opinion.
Leigha T.
These are amazing!!! The perfect snack or with your lunches! I always add a slice of Kraft Natural Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese Block 8 oz to the top! I either eat that way or melt the cheese and dip in Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa!
Lee N.
Severna Park, MD
Something about that Triscuit crunch makes me yearn for more. I eat them plain, on a boat or on a train... in the air or in the sea, this cracker is the one for me. I love it with cheers and jam on top or I’ll eat them w olive tapenade non-stop.
Dee D.
These are so delicious! I have everyone hooked on them! You can add mozzarella and a small pepperoni on top and have a healthy snack size pizza without all the fat and grease! You can add peanut butter or anything you desire! They are great!
Dee D.
For a reduced fat cracker they made sure to not lack on the quality or the flavor! They are still delicious except you can each more without the guilt! 😂 they are affordable and you can still top them with different things!
Dee D.
They made sure to not skip out on the flavor with these reduced fat crackers. They taste great! I usually buy mine at Publix and I will continue to buy them! I suggest anyone who likes the regular ones to give this a try!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Laurie A.
These are amazing!! The fact that you can eat them solo or with some cheese and or meat is a huge bonus. My little ones love it and I like that they don’t break easily! You can find them everywhere and are inexpensive
Alyssa P.
Triscuits are my go to cracker. They are full of flavor and depth. I like most varieties but the cracked pepper and plain are my favorite. They are great plain or with toppings. Inexpensive and easy to find all flavors. The reduced line is a little bland but with toppings you never notice.