BY TRISCUIT #26 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Original Crackers: Baked with 100% whole grain wheat These whole grain wheat crackers, 13 oz, have 24g of whole grain per 28g serving Good source of dietary fiber Made with sea salt No artificial flavors Add your own toppings Might reduce the risk of heart disease Wholesome and healthy snack on the go or at home Baked with three quality ingredients - whole grain wheat, salt and oil see more...

Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Original
  • "Light and crisp these wheat crackers go great with a cheese and fruit tray." in 2 reviews
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
There’s not a triscuit out there that I don’t like. I could eat a whole box in one sitting! When I was young, my mom would make a plate of triscuits with melted cheese on top to snack on while watching tv. Plain triscuits or triscuits with hard or melted cheese on top is my favorite snack of all time! I love when you bite down on a triscuit and it seems to fall apart into a million pieces in your mouth.. ahhhh the best snack!
Monica K.
Triscuits are staple in my house. They are great for dipping and pair wonderfully with cheeses! They are a healthy and filling snack for parties, work or school. The texture is always crispy and perfectly salted. The shredded wheat gives it an airy crunch. It can get a little messy to eat, but nothing a napkin can’t handle!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I love the original flavor triscut! I usually eat them with port wine cheddar and black olives..a snack I made up while pregnant!! You can be creative and come up with so many useful, cute, delicious combinations with this snack its unbelievable! ! The generic brands just Dont cut it when it comes to this one!
Rachel M.
Athens, GA
These are the best for a get together, large or small. Inexpensive and crowd-pleasing, they make the perfect table snacks for your tailgate, baby/wedding shower, or just a snack for work or school. I could eat a whole box in one sitting if I tried. Would also recommend trying the other varieties.
Maddy K.
The ideal cracker for pairing, sturdy enough to hold a small army of toppings, porous enough to retain a small ocean of dip. Plus the flavor of just the basic triscuit is mild enough to not overpower anything you put it with, but still good enough to eat on its own.
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
These crackers are great to eat alone or with a nice piece of cheese! They're super flavorful and crunchy and there is no other cracker out there on the market that comes even close to being similar!  They're usually on sale at the local supermarket too which is great!
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
Triskets are my FAVORITE cracker! Doesn't matter if it is with cheese or dips and spreads...the texture and taste is simply the best!! And Triskets hold up as far as a "cracker goes" without breaking or crumbling. And the taste and texture of this cracker goes with ANYTHING you want to eat it with and I personally will even just eat them out of the box instead of a chip! Like I said...my favorite cracker and I've tried it with MANY different cheeses,dips and spreads and even made "heated" appetizers with them!!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
These layered wheat crackers are the original crispy crackers that you can pile anything on top of and they are delicious. Alone they have a slight wheat flavor and a good crunch. Personally I like to use a little bit of whipped cream cheese and some slices black olives on the top. They're so delicious 😋. Really any combination that you can think of will be good on these crackers. I highly recommend giving them a try for yourself.
Tori G.
Orlando
I love these crackers so much. I eat them all the time and never get tired of them. I love using them to make little sandwiches or just to put cheese and olives on. They taste phenomenal. I buy them all the time
Maya I.
Rumford
A great base to a wonderful snack. Pair with anything from cheese squares, to vegetable spreads, to tomato slices, to olive garnishes. Or simply eat them plain! Whatever floats your boat. Great pantry staple.
Katie C.
Fort Worth, TX
Whats your favorite flavor of Triscuit?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
What are your favorite toppings for Triscuits?
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
cheeseball
Michaela B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've never had these before, are they good with cheese?
Lisa S.