BY TRISCUIT #36 in Crackers

• I saw these in the store the other day and was wondering if they ...3 Answers
  • With so many different flavors out there, what's everyone's favor...5 Answers
  • Look at the nutrition facts on the back, Do you t... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "Triscuit also has many different flavors which are really tasty as well." in 1 review
  • "With the large variety of triscuit flavors, you can top them with practically anything; cheese and meats, peanut butter, hummus, dips, etc. " in 1 review
  • "The black pepper/olive oil are a nice update from the plain salted and go great with toppings or alone!" in 1 review
Jennifer W.
These are one of my favorite flavors if you will by this brand. Has a great flavor to it not overly salted but not Bland which is perfect in the middle. Again these are always great to snack on on their own as well as to pair with different cheeses and spreads. My favorite have it with is red pepper hummus.
Tracey O.
Jefferson,Georgia
A tristic a baskets..........that’s not the song. Sorry I cannot remember but I do remember how good they are alone or with cheese.
Having a Christmas party? Use these stack cheese on them. Great for finger foods.
Sarah M.
Philippi, WV
These are a very good cracker. They make a nice snack throughout the day. There are a ton of different flavors to choose from, however this is my favorite just because it's a classic. It's also very affordable.
Emily K.
Charlotte
Whenever my parents and I go to Breweries, my dad always brings along a pack of Triscuits. It is a great afternoon snack if you want a little flavor in your mouth and it goes along with beer really well. There is always a sale for them at the grocery store, so we stock up.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
It's not giving me a option to select the rosemary & olive oil Triscuts. Omg they are so flavorful my husband and i's favorite snack is black peppered turkey and cranberry sauce on top of these crackers...sooo good!!!! A little taste of thanksgiving anytime of the year
Jana B.
this is a great lower sodium version of regular triscuits which are delicious, i like these for serving with cheese because some cheese offerings are savory enough on their own and the extra salt in the regular version can be overpowering flavor wise.
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons, NC
I love to eat these crackers because of the simple ingredient list. Not lots of unnecessary added chemicals. A great cracker for adding cheese and still being able to enjoy its flavor. Excellent source of fiber as well. Love the texture!
Shanna P.
EL PASO, TX
Triscuits are great. I grew up eating them with slices of cheese and summer sausage. The variety of flavors they've come out with is overwhelming. I really like this as it's a classic flavor with not too much added salt.
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
Very good crackers. Perfect for snacking, appetizers, they also go well with cheese and crackers. Out of all the flavors, this is my favorite and I have bought them repeatedly. I would definitely recommend to othersrfPe
member-cef4d
Lower in salt but definitely not lower in flavor!  This triscuit cracker from Nabisco is a snack favorite in our household.  Eat it alone or pair it with cheese, salmon, lunch meat, or whatever strikes your fancy.  I recommend this product because it is delicious and wholesome.  Put this cracker on your weekly shopping list!
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
With so many different flavors out there, what's everyone's favorite flavor of Triscuits or a favorite recipe involving them?
Tabitha F.
Hubert, NC
I saw these in the store the other day and was wondering if they are like wheat thins? Are they tasty?
Natalie P.
Wautoma , WI
Has anyone tried the tomato one are they similar to the garlic ones?
Jeanette M.
Does anyone know if the cranberry and sage flavor any good??
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Look at the nutrition facts on the back, Do you think this is healthy?