BY TRISCUIT #96 in Crackers

• I saw these in the store the other day and was wondering ...3 Answers
  • Is this cracker really salty? I prefer less salty flavors...2 Answers
  • Are these crackers overly salty. I prefer a more bland cr...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Triscuit also has many different flavors which are really tasty as well." in 1 review
  • "With the large variety of triscuit flavors, you can top them with practically anything; cheese and meats, peanut butter, hummus, dips, etc. " in 1 review
  • "The black pepper/olive oil are a nice update from the plain salted and go great with toppings or alone!" in 1 review
Jennifer W.
These are one of my favorite flavors if you will by this brand. Has a great flavor to it not overly salted but not Bland which is perfect in the middle. Again these are always great to snack on on their own as well as to pair with different cheeses and spreads. My favorite have it with is red pepper hummus.
Tracey O.
Jefferson,Georgia
A tristic a baskets..........that’s not the song. Sorry I cannot remember but I do remember how good they are alone or with cheese.
Having a Christmas party? Use these stack cheese on them. Great for finger foods.
Angela P.
Mystic Islands
I buy the whole grain triscuts. I also like the sun dried tomatoes kind topped with wine cheese. ShopRite always has a must buy two sale. The triscuts are healthy whether they are the originals or whole grain.
Emily L.
Gainesville
I love these crackers! They are so unique and kind of have a boujee vibe to them. LOL! They go great with dips and toppings. They're also super easy to prepare for any kind of party or get-together.
Liz D.
Love these paired up with some nice cheese!! Perfect hint of sea salt. Definitely not overwhelming. Love when they’re on sale 2 for $5 or sometimes less. I generally grab a box every grocery trip.
Emily K.
Charlotte
Whenever my parents and I go to Breweries, my dad always brings along a pack of Triscuits. It is a great afternoon snack if you want a little flavor in your mouth and it goes along with beer really well. There is always a sale for them at the grocery store, so we stock up.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
It's not giving me a option to select the rosemary & olive oil Triscuts. Omg they are so flavorful my husband and i's favorite snack is black peppered turkey and cranberry sauce on top of these crackers...sooo good!!!! A little taste of thanksgiving anytime of the year
Jana B.
this is a great lower sodium version of regular triscuits which are delicious, i like these for serving with cheese because some cheese offerings are savory enough on their own and the extra salt in the regular version can be overpowering flavor wise.
Hillary A.
Clemmons, NC
I love to eat these crackers because of the simple ingredient list. Not lots of unnecessary added chemicals. A great cracker for adding cheese and still being able to enjoy its flavor. Excellent source of fiber as well. Love the texture!
Shanna P.
El Paso , TX
Triscuits are great. I grew up eating them with slices of cheese and summer sausage. The variety of flavors they've come out with is overwhelming. I really like this as it's a classic flavor with not too much added salt.
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
With so many different flavors out there, what's everyone's favorite flavor of Triscuits or a favorite recipe involving them?
Tabitha F.
Hubert, NC
I saw these in the store the other day and was wondering if they are like wheat thins? Are they tasty?
Tiffani H.
Clermont, FL
Is this cracker really salty? I prefer less salty flavors so they can absorb what I put on them.
Natalie P.
Wautoma , WI
Has anyone tried the tomato one are they similar to the garlic ones?
Belinda L.
Picayune, MS
I was wondering if these taste like stale rice cakes. and if your toddlers have tried it?