BY TRISCUIT #82 in Crackers

Meet the Kretzchmers.They are three generations of farmers, and just one of the Michigan families that proudly grows and harvests the majority of the White Winter Wheat that goes into our Non-GMO Project Verified crackers. see more...

• I saw these in the store the other day and was wondering ...3 Answers
  • Is this cracker really salty? I prefer less salty flavors...2 Answers
  • Are these crackers overly salty. I prefer a more bland cr...1 Answers
Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Hint Of Salt
  • "Triscuit also has many different flavors which are really tasty as well." in 1 review
  • "With the large variety of triscuit flavors, you can top them with practically anything; cheese and meats, peanut butter, hummus, dips, etc. " in 1 review
  • "The black pepper/olive oil are a nice update from the plain salted and go great with toppings or alone!" in 1 review
Jennifer W.
These are one of my favorite flavors if you will by this brand. Has a great flavor to it not overly salted but not Bland which is perfect in the middle. Again these are always great to snack on on their own as well as to pair with different cheeses and spreads. My favorite have it with is red pepper hummus.
Tracey O.
Jefferson,Georgia
A tristic a baskets..........that’s not the song. Sorry I cannot remember but I do remember how good they are alone or with cheese.
Having a Christmas party? Use these stack cheese on them. Great for finger foods.
Emily K.
Charlotte
Whenever my parents and I go to Breweries, my dad always brings along a pack of Triscuits. It is a great afternoon snack if you want a little flavor in your mouth and it goes along with beer really well. There is always a sale for them at the grocery store, so we stock up.
Liz D.
Love these paired up with some nice cheese!! Perfect hint of sea salt. Definitely not overwhelming. Love when they’re on sale 2 for $5 or sometimes less. I generally grab a box every grocery trip.
Jana B.
this is a great lower sodium version of regular triscuits which are delicious, i like these for serving with cheese because some cheese offerings are savory enough on their own and the extra salt in the regular version can be overpowering flavor wise.
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
There is something so satisfying about a Triscuit cracker. I always have a box of these in the pantry. Classic on their own or with any cheese. They are great to put out when entertaining. Great crunch and great flavor. A perfect snack cracker.
Shanna P.
El Paso, TX
Triscuits are great. I grew up eating them with slices of cheese and summer sausage. The variety of flavors they've come out with is overwhelming. I really like this as it's a classic flavor with not too much added salt.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
Very good crackers. Perfect for snacking, appetizers, they also go well with cheese and crackers. Out of all the flavors, this is my favorite and I have bought them repeatedly. I would definitely recommend to othersrfPe
Marybeth M.
Middleport
I try to buy low salt crackers and these Triscuits provide just the right amount without too much. I love the whole wheat also. Perfect cracker for all our entertaining we do and I always have a box in the pantry
member-cef4d
Lower in salt but definitely not lower in flavor!  This triscuit cracker from Nabisco is a snack favorite in our household.  Eat it alone or pair it with cheese, salmon, lunch meat, or whatever strikes your fancy.  I recommend this product because it is delicious and wholesome.  Put this cracker on your weekly shopping list!
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
With so many different flavors out there, what's everyone's favorite flavor of Triscuits or a favorite recipe involving them?
Tabitha F.
Hubert, NC
I saw these in the store the other day and was wondering if they are like wheat thins? Are they tasty?
Tiffani H.
Clermont, FL
Is this cracker really salty? I prefer less salty flavors so they can absorb what I put on them.
Natalie P.
Wautoma , WI
Has anyone tried the tomato one are they similar to the garlic ones?
Belinda L.
Picayune, MS
I was wondering if these taste like stale rice cakes. and if your toddlers have tried it?

back