GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsTriscuit
Nabisco - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Garden Herb

Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Garden Herb

by Triscuit

Triscuit Crackers Garden Herb. Baked with 100% whole grain wheat. Top with goat cheese, beet slices & pistachios. Natural flavor with other natural flavor. Per 6 crackers: 120 Calories.0g Sat fat, 0% DV.115 mg Sodium, 5% DV.0g Sugars.Net Wt 8.5 oz (240 g).Real food made by real people. White winter wheat. The kretzschmers. Family farm in michigan. Meet the Kretzschmers. They are three generations of farmers, and just one of the Michigan families that proudly grows and harvests the majority of the white winter wheat that goes into our non-GMO Project Verified crackers. Triscuit Garden Herb Crackers are baked with 100% whole grain wheat.23g Whole grain per 28g serving. Good source of dietary fiber. Contains 4g fat per serving. Whole grain - 23g per serving. Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily. Nutritionist recommend eating 48g or more of whole grains throughout the day. Non GMO Project Verified. nongmoproject.org.100% Recycled Paperboard. Please recycle this carton. Minimum 35% post-consumer content. Please have package available. Call weekdays: 1-800-622-4726 or Visit us at: www. triscuit.com. © Mondelez International Group.

is this good?
What ideas would anyone have for the upcoming Super Bowl using Triscuits,I love Triscuits I am just out of ideas and would love to serve these at my party,could anyone give me some fun ideas that would go with the Super Bowl theme,not just placing them on a plate with cheese and serving,I would love some creative input:) Thank you
Start your review of Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Garden Herb!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney  M.
Watkinsville, GA
Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Garden Herb uploaded by Courtney  M.
Eating these as i type this review lol! A nice snack for healthy lifestyle. Pair with Sabra classic hummus for added flavor yum!
Meredith P.
Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Garden Herb uploaded by Meredith P.
I love these delicious crackers. They are 100% whole wheat. Not alot of carbs or calories. That's a big plus! A healthy snack with a crunch. They have a garlic veggie taste. I eat them with cheese or plain. You should try them you wont be disappointed.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Triscuit has so many awesome flavor combinations. Great crunch and taste. A little dry but still delicious.
Julia Mae B.
These are a good snack for the whole family! Light and delicious I'm sure the whole family would love them!
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
These have great flavor but they’re incredibly dry and I refuse to give them to my children due to being a choking hazard. Best with dip or a cheese tray
Caroline C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are really flavorful crackers! I usually pair them with fresh mozzarella cheese and fresh diced tomatoes and basil! SO YUMMY!
Tashina J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These things have such an amazing flavor they are so good if I am not careful I will eat the whole box in 1 sitting. My kids and husband love them as well.
Geo G.
Los Angeles
Very tasty crackers that pair great with fruit, nuts, cheese and deli meats! For the kids, I make mini pizzas with the triscuits, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. Pop em in the oven and instant cracker pizzas!
Kendra V.
Mount Vernon, OH
I love the herb flavoring on these crackers. They are great for hors d'oeuvres and are pretty healthy!
Chinasa O.
Ithaca, NY
I liked these triscuits but I felt that they were a bit salty for my taste. The grocery store near my dorm was having a 2 for $5 sale, so I was inclined to get something from there! I got one original box and one garden herb. My personal tastes go for the original flavor, but I would not hesitate to buy something like this if I needed snacks for a cookout or something along those lines.