Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Garden Herb uploaded by Amelia W.Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Garden Herb uploaded by Carra D.

BY TRISCUIT #57 in Crackers

Triscuit Crackers Garden Herb. Baked with 100% whole grain wheat. Top with goat cheese, beet slices & pistachios. Natural flavor with other natural flavor. Per 6 crackers: 120 Calories.0g Sat fat, 0% DV.115 mg Sodium, 5% DV.0g Sugars.Net Wt 8.5 oz (240 g).Real food made by real people. White winter wheat. The kretzschmers. Family farm in michigan. Meet the Kretzschmers. They are three generations of farmers, and just one of the Michigan families that proudly grows and harvests the majority of the white winter wheat that goes into our non-GMO Project Verified crackers. Triscuit Garden Herb Crackers are baked with 100% whole grain wheat.23g Whole grain per 28g serving. Good source of dietary fiber. Contains 4g fat per serving. Whole grain - 23g per serving. Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily. Nutritionist recommend eating 48g or more of whole grains throughout the day. Non GMO Project Verified. nongmoproject.org.100% Recycled Paperboard. Please recycle this carton. Minimum 35% post-consumer content. Please have package available. Call weekdays: 1-800-622-4726 or Visit us at: www. triscuit.com. © Mondelez International Group. see more...

Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
These layered wheat crackers are crispy and savory. This blend includes the garden and herb flavor and they are delicious on their own, but even better with cheese and/or meat, olives etc. Whatever combinations you choose these will hold up to your favorites.
Tiffany Y.
If you like an intensely textured cracker, then this is for you! They are very fibrous and somewhat tasty, but not outright yummy. The flavor absolutely helps and if you have a favorite dip, use it! It's a bit dry without a dip!
Toni U.
Polk City, IA
Oh, man! I love these things! With triscuits, they can get pretty dull to eat after awhile but this flavor is amazing!! It’s great to pair with anything... cheese, dip, cottage cheese... It goes amazing with everything!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These are delicious crackers, they have a great flavor and are thick and crunchy. I like to dip into dips or with cheese. They are a good deal and often on sale and are a great value to me. I will keep buying.
Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love original triscuits but these triscuits are even better! This flavor is my second favorite after Garlic. But I would definitely recommend these, they would be great for a dip.
Cammy B.
Washington
Hands down best flavor cracker, in my opinion. Triscuit has a few other contenders but this one is by far the best. I haven't found any other brands that comes close to the flavor the Garden Herb Triscuits have. I'll eat them with soup, topped with tuna salad, with melted cheese on top, or all by themselves. Yum!
Christine B.
misoula
Triscuit is always a good cracker and the flavor Garden herb is the one I prefer. The ingredients are natural but the flavor can be savory. Triscuit is in a class all it's own. Nobody has come up with a cracker like this. Pros it's a healthy cracker but the cons the gluetin.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
I love the feel that these give my mouth. I want to try all of the flavors and see which I like the best. So far I've have the original and the butter and herb. They surpassed my expectations in taste for sure. The price aren't to bad for these either.
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
These are my favorite night time snack food. I love eating these with sharp cheddar cheese. This is my favorite flavor of wheat thins. They are healthy and fill me up very quickly. I buy these from Meijer, but they can be found at any grocery store.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
This flavor of triscuits is my favorite of all times the mixture of tastes is so delicious this is a good snack to have. You can eat them by themselves because they have so much flavor or you can eat them with cheese and salami or hummus.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
What ideas would anyone have for the upcoming Super Bowl using Triscuits,I love Triscuits I am just out of ideas and would love to serve these at my party,could anyone give me some fun ideas that would go with the Super Bowl theme,not just placing them on a plate with cheese and serving,I would love some creative input:) Thank you
Maria V.