Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil uploaded by Chloe D.Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil uploaded by Wendy C.

BY TRISCUIT #98 in Crackers

Triscuit Crackers Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil. Nabisco. Baked with 100% whole grain wheat. Top with Monterey jack, corn salsa & jalapeno. Natural flavor with other natural flavor. Per 6 Packages: 120 Calories.0g Sat fat, 0% DV.140mg Sodium, 6% DV.0g Sugars.Net Wt 8.5 oz (240g). see more...

• I cant find this flavor at my grocery store. Where can I ...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Triscuit flavor?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mindy M.
Huntington, IN
I once packed these in my lunch for work. It was normal to have lunch with my co-workers each day. One day, I shared one of these crackers with a co-worker. He exclaimed, "it's like a party in my mouth!" Ever since that day I always think of that when I eat these. I rarely go a week without buying them. They are SOOOOO GOOD!!
Christine C.
Manchester
Love this kind. It pairs well with a good sharp cheddar cheese ad a glass of red wine! They are frequently on sale which is nice. They are also a healthier choice to have over your average cracker. I recommend these to anyone I know enjoys a good cracker and cheese!
Annie R.
Morganton
This is the best flavor in my opinion. Some pepperoni and cheese if you want and they are to die for. They make great little pizza bites in the toaster I can’t wait to try it with avocado. I would definitely recommend triscuits in general but especially that flavor.
Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
I love these crackers! You don’t even need to top them because they have so much flavor, but you Certainly can— for a wholesome treat. I like to top mine with Laughing Cow cheese wedges. I feel full after eating just a few!!
tara k.
So delicious, love this flavor of crackers. I enjoy eating these ones over the plain just to spice things up a little more. I highly recommend. The crackers go great with extra sharp cheddar cheese! Delicious
Tailor R.
Berea, KY
I literally hate these crackers with a passion. They taste like vomit, most of the time they’re so hard they feel like they could crack a tooth, and they smell funky to me. When I see them in the store, I run away.
Chloe D.
Burlington, IA
These are my favorite triscuts of all time. They are so good with hummus, or with cream cheese, meat and cheese or just plain. I have tried almost all of the triscut flavors and these are by far the best.
lyndsey J.
penrose
These are amazing with the little laughing cow cheeses I eat the crap out of these things they’re perfect on the go kind of snack and I eat them for a quick pick me up if I’m not able to have a actual lunch
Cynthia R.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I could eat the whole box! Triscuts are the most addictive stack, I don't even need any cheese or meat with these crackers! The tomato roasted ones are so flavorful!
Sami C.
Bridgeville, PA
I LOVE these crackers. I generally pair them with cheddar cheese and cranberry juice. They went above my expectations and were delicious. They are so good for you too!! Definitely recommend for everyone.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Triscuit flavor?
Erica M.
I cant find this flavor at my grocery store. Where can I buy them?