Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil uploaded by Chloe D.Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil uploaded by Wendy C.

BY TRISCUIT

Triscuit Crackers Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil. Nabisco. Baked with 100% whole grain wheat. Top with Monterey jack, corn salsa & jalapeno. Natural flavor with other natural flavor. Per 6 Packages: 120 Calories.0g Sat fat, 0% DV.140mg Sodium, 6% DV.0g Sugars.Net Wt 8.5 oz (240g). see more...

• I cant find this flavor at my grocery store. Where can I ...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Triscuit flavor?4 Answers
tara k.
So delicious, love this flavor of crackers. I enjoy eating these ones over the plain just to spice things up a little more. I highly recommend. The crackers go great with extra sharp cheddar cheese! Delicious
Chloe D.
Burlington , IA
These are my favorite triscuts of all time. They are so good with hummus, or with cream cheese, meat and cheese or just plain. I have tried almost all of the triscut flavors and these are by far the best.
Natalie S.
These crackers taste good, they are just plain and salty if you don’t like that then I wouldn’t recommend this to you. But, they are not bad at all I would recommend this to everyone! They are crunchy. These are good just not as great as other flavors they have!
Mindy M.
HUNTINGTON, IN
I once packed these in my lunch for work. It was normal to have lunch with my co-workers each day. One day, I shared one of these crackers with a co-worker. He exclaimed, "it's like a party in my mouth!" Ever since that day I always think of that when I eat these. I rarely go a week without buying them. They are SOOOOO GOOD!!
Annie R.
Morganton
This is the best flavor in my opinion. Some pepperoni and cheese if you want and they are to die for. They make great little pizza bites in the toaster I can’t wait to try it with avocado. I would definitely recommend triscuits in general but especially that flavor.
Elle B.
These are affordable and tasty, but I wasn't satisfied with these crackers. This is the best out of all the flavors, but I just can't get over the stringy odd texture. It is also very dry and makes me thirsty. I have a roommate who loves them, but I don't recommend these.
vicki e.
brooksville, ky
Another great flavor profile from Triscuit. Great crunch, very flavorful. I've said it several times but great sturdy xracker for all your favorite toppings without being too hard to bite!
Shannon L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Triscuit's go so well with any kind of dip, hummus, or cheese you can think of. They also taste incredible all on their own. I have loved trying the different flavors along with a fresh store-made cheese ball. Yum! I highly recommend Triscuit's as some as low in saturated fat and high in flavor!
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
I love these!! Usually I’ll buy them for a dip but you could honestly eat these right out of the box they are so delicious. And they are healthier than most other cracker options
Cynthia G.
North Vernon
Delicious! Pair with babybel cheese and you have an easy, healthy snack. It’s a great snack that everyone will love! Every flavor is good but, my favorites are fire roasted tomato and the dill ones!
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Triscuit flavor?
Erica M.
I cant find this flavor at my grocery store. Where can I buy them?