Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil uploaded by Chloe D.Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil uploaded by Wendy C.

BY TRISCUIT #76 in Crackers

Triscuit Crackers Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil. Nabisco. Baked with 100% whole grain wheat. Top with Monterey jack, corn salsa & jalapeno. Natural flavor with other natural flavor. Per 6 Packages: 120 Calories.0g Sat fat, 0% DV.140mg Sodium, 6% DV.0g Sugars.Net Wt 8.5 oz (240g). see more...

• I cant find this flavor at my grocery store. Where can I ...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Triscuit flavor?4 Answers
tara k.
So delicious, love this flavor of crackers. I enjoy eating these ones over the plain just to spice things up a little more. I highly recommend. The crackers go great with extra sharp cheddar cheese! Delicious
Chloe D.
Burlington , IA
These are my favorite triscuts of all time. They are so good with hummus, or with cream cheese, meat and cheese or just plain. I have tried almost all of the triscut flavors and these are by far the best.
Cynthia G.
North Vernon
Delicious! Pair with babybel cheese and you have an easy, healthy snack. It’s a great snack that everyone will love! Every flavor is good but, my favorites are fire roasted tomato and the dill ones!
Alana G.
Central, SC
These are so delicious. Hard to keep in the house because I can eat a whole box in one sitting. I don’t buy often cause they’re pricy. I like these better than wheat thins.
Mindy M.
HUNTINGTON, IN
I once packed these in my lunch for work. It was normal to have lunch with my co-workers each day. One day, I shared one of these crackers with a co-worker. He exclaimed, "it's like a party in my mouth!" Ever since that day I always think of that when I eat these. I rarely go a week without buying them. They are SOOOOO GOOD!!
Annie R.
Morganton
This is the best flavor in my opinion. Some pepperoni and cheese if you want and they are to die for. They make great little pizza bites in the toaster I can’t wait to try it with avocado. I would definitely recommend triscuits in general but especially that flavor.
vicki e.
brooksville, ky
Another great flavor profile from Triscuit. Great crunch, very flavorful. I've said it several times but great sturdy xracker for all your favorite toppings without being too hard to bite!
Yvonne M.
Shelburne, MA
These are pretty tasty. I try not to eat so much grains due to their carb content. But these are really delicious. It’s sweet and salty and crunchy all in one. Great if you have a cream cheese spread or anything pretty much goes well with these.
Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
I love these crackers! You don’t even need to top them because they have so much flavor, but you Certainly can— for a wholesome treat. I like to top mine with Laughing Cow cheese wedges. I feel full after eating just a few!!
Sami C.
Bridgeville, PA
I LOVE these crackers. I generally pair them with cheddar cheese and cranberry juice. They went above my expectations and were delicious. They are so good for you too!! Definitely recommend for everyone.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Triscuit flavor?
Erica M.
I cant find this flavor at my grocery store. Where can I buy them?