BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Dill Sea Salt and Olive Oil Crackers: Baked with 100% whole grain 0g trans fat per serving These baked crackers are Kosher Delicious, nutritious and convenient see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The dill flavored Triscuits are so good that I cannot stop eating them." in 1 review
  • "These are really good with homemade pickles." in 1 review
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
I was addicted to the Triscuit Rosemary and Olive Oil for a very long time. That is, up until I tried the Dill Sea Salt and Olive Oil Tricsuits.

I will admit that I was uneasy when I first tried a Dill flavored product 10+ years ago. The first dill product I tried was produced by a Canadian company, recommended by a friend I met online living in Alberta, Canada. (I believe the name brand was Old Dutch Dill Pickle Chips.. though I'm not 100% certain) They were excellent, which led me to crave other dill flavored products.

The next product was produced by Spitz, which were dill flavored sunflower seeds, marketed by a Dutch family who moved to Ontario, Canada. I'm not sure if anyone reading this has ever had a cheek full of sunflower seeds on one side of their mouth and shells in the other, but if you have, add a dill flavor to it. It however doesn't have a vinegar flavor to it like pickles. Overall this is a good product.

Lay's, seeing an opportunity, took a chance in (I'm guessing the year) 2008. Once again, the American consumers loved this flavor alternative. In my honest opinion, I feel the Lay's dill flavor is too strong and tangy: there is too much vinegar flavor added to it. Keep this in mind when you are reading the rest of this review.

Which brings me to the dill flavored Triscuits...

It's a combination of that wonderful Triscuit crunch, texture and flavor we have all grown to love combined with a perfect dill flavor. It is very yummy.

The caloric value yields 120 calories per serving and only 4 grams of fat.. but this is with a serving size of 6 crackers. You might be tempted to eat half of the box in one sitting as I almost have.. but be warned as a full box is 1080 calories and 36 grams of fat. yikes!

Highly recommended
Angela W.
These are my absolute favorite Triscuit! They offer a tangy dill, slightly salted flavor that goes so great with a nice white cheddar cheese. These are perfect for a late night snack or set out for guests to nibble on. If I’m not careful, I could eat an entire box in one sitting.
Jessica F.
Peoria
These are the best crackers ever!! If you like dill then you will love these! I love everything dill so when I found these I was so excited. I eat them almost daily....can't get enough of them. I've tried to get several people hooked on them. Definitely give them a try!
JL H.
Chattanooga
These are so good! If I buy crackers I usually get Triscuit brand. I recently tried these because I love dill and they were fantastic! Flavorful, and not overwhelming with the dill. I'll definitely buy these again. They're delicious alone or with cheese and taziki dip.
Chanel F.
Norfolk
This is hands down my favorite Triscuits of all time! Triscuits are an absolute healthier alternative than other crackers and can be used with a variety of cheeses to compliment the flavor. Triscuits are generally pretty reasonably priced and often you find great deals on multiple boxes at once!
Stephen A.
Austin, TX
These are my favorite crackers in the world. I love dill flavor and these do not disappoint. These are great plain but adding ingredients with it doesn’t hurt a thing. If anything it enhances the flavor.
Sarah C.
BROOKLYN, MI
These dill crackers are surprisingly great. When my friend and I pull them out for snacks and drinks, our kids and husbands always wander in and help themselves. They like them enough that if we buy them for a specific occasion, we have to hide them away so they don't eat them before the event.
Morgan M.
Little Rock, AR
Love to use these crackers as a side for a small tuna lunch or to scoop up cottage cheese. I love the dill flavor, but I usually end up adding more dill seasoning to them myself because most of the seasoning ends up at the bottom of the bag.
Emily P.
Peotone
Honestly, I just like the flavoring off these crackers when eating them alone, but using them with dip is another story. Triscuts are sturdy crackers that can withstand any kind of dip you use the, with!
Bridgette A.
Savannah
I’m not a big fan of the flavor of these. I felt they were very overwhelming and I’m a huge fan of dill flavor. However they are my husbands favorite so I continue to buy them! Not too terribly priced
connie m.
Evarts, Ky
Is the flavor of the dill, a strong taste like pickles
Virginia G.
If you like dill chips would you like these? How intense is the dill?
Carli M.
Olmsted Twp, OH
These are delicious! Has anyone tried the recipe on the box? How is it?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Has anyone tried a recipe where you wet them and then bake into a shell to fill them with a salad?
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
What are some recipes that include triscuit thin crisp?