Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil

BY TRISCUIT #23 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil Crackers: Made with 100percent whole grain 0 grams trans fat see more...

• I've been looking for a good cracker that's not fattening...1 Answers
  • Any ideas for snacks with this crackers. healthy filling ...2 Answers
  • What type of party snacks can I do with these? I don't wa...3 Answers
Suzann W.
If I am going to eat cheese and crackers, this is my go to cracker. It gives it a little bit of kick without being too much of a kick! I buy them at my local grocery store. While this is one of my favorites my kids do prefer the original as they feel like crackers shouldn’t be spicy!
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
My favorite Triscuits!  They are full of oily and peppery flavor which makes them absolutely delicious!  They are affordable and often you can find a coupon.  If you eat in moderation I think they are a healthy option.  I would definitely recommend to others.
Jennifer W.
This is one of my favorite flavors that they have. It does specially good on its own you honestly don't have to pair it with anything it's perfect for snacking. But I've also paired it with different cheeses and spreads as well as hummus which works really well with it.
Olivia F.
Batavia, OH
I enjoy my Triscuits with goat cheese of top and a roasted red pepper. I am absolutely a frequent buyer of the black pepper and olive oil flavor. It is not overpowering and taste great with add-one’s. If you are used to just the original - give these bad boys a try!
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
These are really good crackers to eat either plain or with cheese! There is a nice amount of pepper and olive oil on most of the crackers. However, I've gotten a few that were really overpowering with the pepper flavor. Other than that, is recommend these to anyone!
Alison J.
San Marcos
These pair great with chicken salad or pimento cheese. My absolute favorite way to eat them is alongside tuna. The cracked black pepper is my all time favorite flavor. I have repurchased these on several occasions and plan to continue purchasing them in the future
Sarah M.
These are so yummy ! We had these at a family party and I had some without realizing what it was. It has a strong , almost spicy flavor which comes from the pepper. I think these are so good. Typically I don’t like the taste of pepper but I could eat these all day !
Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
Triscuits are always good for snack time and these go with pretty much anything. They're fairly healthy and satisfying. The cracked pepper flavor is not as exciting as some others, but they really enhance a normally boring cheese and crackers snack.
💋Cara S.
I love these! The garlic triscuits are another favorite! I buy the cream cheese containers, either in original or any of the other many flavors and spread it on my triscuits, it is so good! My little guy actually begs for it at the grocery store, every time we go. His favorites are the Garlic flavor Triscuits with the Jalapeno flavored Cream Cheese spread on top! Both my husband and son, LIVE for the HOT & SPICEY stuff! I like to try to add the stuff that is actually good for you, like the cream cheese and the triscuits! Lol
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I love these crackers I’ll usually pair of them with chicken salad there’s just such a good combination because both things have so much flavor but neither one overpowers the other it’s so delicious definitely recommend this brand and flavor
brandi h.
Evans , GA
Are they hot? like Peppery hot?
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What type of party snacks can I do with these? I don't want the traditional cheese and crackers idea
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Any ideas for snacks with this crackers. healthy filling ideas?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Are they planning to have a garlic cheese flavor?
Ashley R.
Pinellas Park, Fl
I've been looking for a good cracker that's not fattening and good with Brie cheese. Are these crackers good to eat with cheese or are they better alone?