BY TRISCUIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is a great product whether you’re eating it with a salad or taking it with you to work as a snack it is an on the go treat that is actually pretty healthy. They’re great with cheese as a snack for kids and the tomato basil is absolutely my favorite. Not to mention most of the Sunday papers have coupons they can help you save additionally so when you go to the store and they are two for five you can get an extra dollar off when you buy two. Definitely a goodbye.
T C.
Ludington, MI
I am obsessed with the tomato and basil crackers! Usually I get these at meijer and they go great with hummus and any other types of dips. It’s affordable and a healthy snack that anyone could enjoy.
Jamie S.
These crakers are so yummy for a snack! They are the great quality of the original trisket, but with a twist. This flavor goes really well with cream cheese and other soft cheeses! The flavor is definitely prominent, so if you don't like tomato or basil, you won't like these.
Megan B.
Auburn, AL
This is one of my favorite flavors! I love to eat it as a snack by itself or with cheese. Much more flavor than other crackers. I can easily find these at any grocery store. They are delicious and I don’t feel guilty about eating them! I will definitely continue buying!
Natasha K.
Healthy and delicious. Like the texture compared to other snacks I've tried. It definitely fulfills my snacking expectations. Plus the kids love them to, eat them right up. So that's always a big plus in this moms book. Would recommend them to a friend.
DJ H.
Hilliard, OH
I’m usually not a fan of crackers, but the texture and flavor of these turn me into an actually cracker fiend. Each cracker is so packed with flavor that they rarely even need toppings. However, a little mozzarella on top of one, and you’ve got a little piece of heaven.
Natalie R.
chicago , IL
I love all the flavors this brand has been making, haven't tried one flavor I haven't liked yet! Very affordable and taste great with dips and cheese. Buy them at any grocery store they even have them at some drug stores!
Lindsey K.
Conway, AR
These crackers are the perfect thing to pair with dips or other assorted toppings.  The flavor is not too strong, and they go with so many savory combos. Triscuits are always affordable as well...and healthy.
Ashley C.
Greenville , IL
These are really yummy crackers. They were really good with both hummus and we also enjoyed them with cheese. The price was average and the flavor wasn't too overwhelming. Overall good product and will probably purchase again in the future.
Jordan C.
Tellico Plains
These chips are a great snack! We love to pair them with local farmers market cheese (or any cheese will do) and wine. It’s an easy snack or party appetizer! We love many different flavors!