Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
Jenni M.
Lovington
These are the BEST! They taste just like Gouda cheese! I expected them to be fake testing, but they're not at all. The box only lasts a couple days in our home!
Sarah T.
I am in love with this crackers right now! This is by far one of my favorite flavors of triscuits. I will for sure buy many more boxes of these! Perfect snack
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This was an incredible idea. They taste like Gouda so it's like you don't need the cheese because it's already there and Gouda happens to be my favorite cheese
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
There are so many new flavors of these crackers, but this one is one of my favorites! Just enough flavor that it tastes really good without being overwhelming.
Diana M.
Hays, KS
These are so great with cheese or a cream cheese spread!! I love these, I repeatedly reach for these when I'm grocery shopping. Love love love, amazing taste!
Brittany S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very affordable and incredibly delicious. I'm a repeat customer that buys a new box almost every time I run out. It's very easy to find in any grocery store.
Brittnay L.
Morrisville, PA
Perfect appetizer crackers. Love all the new flavors, and usually they are not over salted. Everyone always expects them for a little pre- dinner fingerfood.
RACHEL G.
Buckner, IL
These are SO addicting. The name of them was off putting at first but once I took a bite i couldn't stop eating them. It's a plus that they were healthy
Evelyn L.
Shelby Twp, MI
I wasn't totally sure I would like the flavor but I was pleasantly surprised. The smokiness of the Gouda just enhances the cracker. Perfect to eat plain
Nik T.
Louisville, KY
These crackers are incredibly flavorful and addictive. You certainly have to watch your portions because of you don’t, you will likely eat a whole box.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?