BY TRISCUIT #47 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Casey M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These crackers are so good. They are full of flavor and taste like gouda! I bought them to eat with a cheese spread but ended up eating them alone. Definetly worth the buy!
Laura P.
Milford, OH
Best. Triscuiy. Ever.

In fact, best cracker ever. They are delicious, just the right touch of salt and flavor and crunch. Good alone or with dips or with cheese slices.
Abby P.
Super nice with taste of Gouda! It's super crunchy and fun texture to eat. Real nice and simple but tastes great because it's not too overpowering with different tastes
Deanna W.
North pole, AK
These are the bomb! My mouth is literally watering just thinking about these. They are the perfect inexpensive treat!! I like these more than the original triscuits
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
The perfect flavor to satisfy a crunchy craving. Delicious creamy Gouda flavor with the crunch of the cracker. Great to eat alone or pair on a charcuterie board!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love all of the Triscuit crackers but the smoked gouda ones are absolutely delicious. I'm a big fan of gouda cheese and these crackers are completely satisfying
Shannon S.
Triscuits are one of my favorite crackers and I absolutely love the Gouda flavor. It's not over powering and leaves a very nice aftertaste. I could eat the whole box in one sitting!
Andreiona H.
Orlando
The best one I've tasted it of this brand. Love, love, love them. I was skeptical of how they might taste. But they turned out to be really good and couldn't get enough of them.
Caroline C.
I used to despise these crackers as a kid. Now they are one of my favorites! They are perfectly salty and crunchy, and go great with any cheese, and do not crumble very easily.
melissa t.
I nice hint of gouda and flavorful. You can have this by itself or with a spread or meat or whatever you think will go good with a gouda triscuit, but it's pretty good.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?