Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
Lenore M.
Spring, TX
If you want to become seriously addicted to
something this could be your vice. These crackers pack some seriously delicious flavor and with cheese or on their own are my go to nibble. Affordable and not horrendously bad for you, you can afford to eat a handful. There are a few good flavors in the Triscit family, but these are the winners for me.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
These are absolutely delicious. The gouda flavor is very noticeable and very yummy. The recipes on the box sound amazing and I will be sure to try them in the future. I love the variety of flavor triscuit offers, and this is just one of the great ones!
Ronda D.
Lampe, MO
Some Triscuits flavors are hits and others are mrs. This one is a big huge hit with everyone I know who has ever tasted it! It's delicious all by itself or with cheese or other toppings. Really good with a slice of pear or
Anna S.
Anderson, SC
The only thing I don't like about this variety of Triscuts is that they don't come in the family size box. The cheese aspect is a coating and it will get on your hands but it's awesome. I got them on a whim because I love Triscuts, even the dill and I am not a fan of dill, and now my husband and I are both hooked.
Julia H.
Lincoln, NE
These crackers are AMAZING!! I can't believe how much they flavor each cracker packs and they actually taste like smoked Gouda!! Top it with a slice of, you guessed it, smoked Gouda and you won't be disappointed!!
Meaghan F.
Gahanna, OH
Amazing. The gouda flavor is nice and smoky, without being overpowering. The crackers themselves are a little harder than I normally like crackers, but they're strong enough to hold toppings, which is great. They're not extremely healthy, but not too bad considering they're cheese flavors.
Chastity S.
Nampa, ID
These Smoked Gouda Crackers are probably one of the least healthy choices from Triscuit, but they are AMAZING! They Have a very rich, smokey flavor that is just incredibly addictive!
Mackenzie A.
These crackers have an awesome flavor. The flavor isn't too over powering and they taste really great with thick slices salami. I have snacked on a few of these at a time everyday this week and they totally satisfy any craving or afternoon hunger I have without ruining my appetite for dinner.
Wendy C.
These are my new favorite!!!! The smoked Gouda cheese flavor taste like the real thing! These are highly addicting! Get them if you see them because they sell out super fast..
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
Bought this flavor on a whim and so glad I did because they are amazing! Very flavorful and I enjoy dipping them in a garden vegetable cream cheese. Definitely going to become a staple in my kitchen.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?