BY TRISCUIT #47 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Stacy s.
These smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits are so good. I love that they are good by themselves as well as good with dips are topped with meat and cheese. So many possibilities. The price is usually reasonable and lots come in a box.
Lori B.
Love these. Smoked Gouda is one of my favorite cheeses so to have a cracker taste like this is awesome! Add a slice of smoked Gouda on to the cracker and you have the most delicious snack!!
Elizabeth H.
Las Vegas, NV
Just found these bad boys and either by themselves or layered with cheese and humus these are my go to snack. I never liked these until I tried this flavor. It is amazing and oh so yummy!
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
My new favorite flavor. I've paired these with a garlic pepper smoked salmon and cream cheese spread I make for a few get togethers, man do they dissappear. Even plan they taste yummy.
Carrie K.
These are my first choice for eating hummus. I love anything that's smoked. It tastes just like the smoked Gouda cheese I buy at the market. Delicious! Fiber rich and full of flavor!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
This is a very good and tasty snack. Triscuits are always very filling and my kids say this cheese flavor tastes like bacon. I'd actually like to see them available in larger boxes.
Liza H.
Lansing, KS
I loved these crackers so much. My husband apparently loves them more because he finished the box! I love all the variety of flavors offered. I would love to receive coupons or BOGO
Annie G.
American Fork
For crackers, these are unique and delicious. I definitely limit how many I eat though or mix and match with other flavors. These would be good on a holiday cheese, meat and cracker tray.
Anastasia W.
Magalia
My favorite flavor of the triscuit crackers. It's not like you're eating gouda cheese on a cracker, but it does have a good Smokey flavor with the salty wannabe cheese flavoring.
Jessica R.
Columbia City, IN
I'm a big triscuit lover. We always have a box in our house for impromptu snacks for guests. I decided to try to Gouda kind a couple months ago and we've never looked back
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?