Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
Abby P.
Super nice with taste of Gouda! It's super crunchy and fun texture to eat. Real nice and simple but tastes great because it's not too overpowering with different tastes
Hannah S.
Louisville, KY
I love Gouda cheese, so naturally I was super excited to see this cracker flavor. And let me tell you, I was not disappointed!! I thought they were absolutely delicious! I am definitely planning on purchasing these again!
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
The perfect flavor to satisfy a crunchy craving. Delicious creamy Gouda flavor with the crunch of the cracker. Great to eat alone or pair on a charcuterie board!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love all of the Triscuit crackers but the smoked gouda ones are absolutely delicious. I'm a big fan of gouda cheese and these crackers are completely satisfying
Shannon S.
Triscuits are one of my favorite crackers and I absolutely love the Gouda flavor. It's not over powering and leaves a very nice aftertaste. I could eat the whole box in one sitting!
Caroline C.
I used to despise these crackers as a kid. Now they are one of my favorites! They are perfectly salty and crunchy, and go great with any cheese, and do not crumble very easily.
Carter D.
I bought these for the first time since seeing the flavor on the shelves. The same day I bought them, I had eaten them all. The flavor was amazing. It wasn't too strong and it wasn't too faint, and I couldn't stop at just one. Before I knew it, the snack was gone and I was out the door buying more.
Jamie L.
S Williamsprt, PA
I have to start out by saying that I don't like a lot of Triscuts (especially not the plain ones). But smoked gouda is one of my favorite cheeses, and this flavor is on point! The flavor is very strong, which i like, and they are super delicious. I always have a box of these on hand at my house.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I liked these more than I thought I would like. They are nice crackers made with whole grains and they taste great. Just don't expect it to actually taste like Gouda cheese - they're more like a generic cheese cracker. I bought this on a Prime Pantry Box and I will sure buy more in the near future (and maybe try other flavors of triscuit).
Caitlyn W.
These are ok. I'm a pretty big fan of Triscuits on their own. I don't use them for dipping or recipes or anything. I just eat them. These aren't that great on their own but I imagine they would be better dipped in something. I found the gouda flavor to be underwhelming and dry.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?