BY TRISCUIT #44 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Okie B.
The Gouda ones are so freaking good. They are smokey and taste great with mozerella or Swiss on top. I have seriously bought these at least 15 times. Love love love them. Would def recommend. One of my favorite flavors.
Brooklyn A.
Lithia, FL
I love theseee. I'll usually cut up white sharp cheddar cheese and eat it with the cracker. These are affordable and really tasty. There's a variety of them and it's really fun to try them all because they're all so good
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
Smoked Gouda is my favorite triscuit flavor! It’s delicious. I’ve tried many flavors and this one is the best. Same Price. Great with cheese or by themselves. I buy this flavor over original because it’s so delicious
Kimmie T.
Kaysville, UT
Although tasty and unique I found that these are very overpowering and do leave a bad after taste in your mouth. I most likely wouldn't buy again unless creating a big party spread. Overall I think they are mediocre.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
Love the brands flavors and variety. They taste healthy not to salty and it to hard to bite into. This flavor is my favorite it just hits the spot and it taste like you really are eating cheese. Love this brand!!
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
One of my favorite newer flavors, don't even need a cheese to go with it, can find these on sale at my local grocers, triscuit name in general is better than the store brand although more expensive it's worth it
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
These belong in the delicious hall of fame, because the smoky cheese taste is rich and satisfying, and this would be a perfect healthy snack, because it doesn’t taste boring. They are good straight from the box.
Lori B.
Omg! These crackers are THE BEST! Seriously I could eat the whole box if I let myself. The cheese flavor is outstanding and can easily be enjoyed straight out of the box or topped with your favorite toppings.
Kaylee D.
I love the Triscuits before, but I love the Gouda flavor especially. I love Gouda cheese in general, and I thought it was such a unique flavor, and something I haven't seen in any other crackers or chips.
Violetta W.
Johnson City
My FAVORITE crackers! I love the unique flavor, and they are relatively a healthier choice compared to other brands of crackers. They taste good alone, but my favorite way to eat them is with cream cheese.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?