BY TRISCUIT #44 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dana L.
New York , NY
I used to hate triscuits because they are so dry, however my cabinets are always stocked with them because my dad LOVES them. Over the years I have grown to love triscuit crackers and now they're one of my favorite snacks- especially the smoked gouda!
Lauren/Malachi L.
Mountain Home
Smell way worse than thy taste. I love cheese and these are delicious. Very healthy and nice while and rich flavor. Very delicious. Strange texture that's kind of like chewing hay but easy enough to get over. I would definitely reccomend to others.
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
These are probably my favorite crackers. I love the hint of smoked gouda in the crackers, and they have just the right level of saltiness. The price is good, as they are normally on sale. Would definitely recommend; I buy these all the time!!!
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
Love my Triscuits but this flavor was just meh. Perhaps it needed a topping or cheese to compliment the flavor,but as a stand-alone cracker it did not rock my world. They don’t taste bad, just not the kind of flavor I as expecting from Triscuits.
Vanessa A.
By far my favorite flavor. I don't feel like you need to add anything extra to the cracker because it has so much flavor and they aren't TOO salty like some of the other flavors they have. If you like Gouda cheese definitely check these out
Ann D.
Orlando, FL
I love cheese! But when I'm out or want to be a little healthier I opt for these crackers. They have just the right amount of taste of cheese to satisfy my craving. I don't even pair them with anything - I just snack on them by themselves.
Arielle H.
Las Vegas, NV
This cracker is so delicious! It adds a subtle flavor to make it interesting enough on its own but then it pairs well with hummus. My favorite is this with the red pepper hummus. Triscuits never disappoint and neither did this flavor! Definitely recommend it compared to plain.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
Not so sure about this flavor although I do love these chips a great deal. They are still made the same gray way way but the smoke flavor on these or just not the best taste for my likening . Although, the brand is one of my favorites
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Gouda is one of my favorite cheeses so when I saw these Triscuits I knew I had to try them!! They are sooo good!! I even put some Gouda on my cracker and that was mind blowing!! If you haven't tried these make sure you do!!
Dani A.
Smithfield, UT
I love these crackers, I buy these and throw them in my cupboard for a quick snack. My kids will choose these over potato chips everytime! I love the flavor and usually pair it with hummus
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?