Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #94 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Las Vegas, NV
Just found these bad boys and either by themselves or layered with cheese and humus these are my go to snack. I never liked these until I tried this flavor. It is amazing and oh so yummy!
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
My new favorite flavor. I've paired these with a garlic pepper smoked salmon and cream cheese spread I make for a few get togethers, man do they dissappear. Even plan they taste yummy.
Carrie K.
These are my first choice for eating hummus. I love anything that's smoked. It tastes just like the smoked Gouda cheese I buy at the market. Delicious! Fiber rich and full of flavor!
Liza H.
Kansas City, KS
I loved these crackers so much. My husband apparently loves them more because he finished the box! I love all the variety of flavors offered. I would love to receive coupons or BOGO
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
This is a very good and tasty snack. Triscuits are always very filling and my kids say this cheese flavor tastes like bacon. I'd actually like to see them available in larger boxes.
Annie G.
American Fork
For crackers, these are unique and delicious. I definitely limit how many I eat though or mix and match with other flavors. These would be good on a holiday cheese, meat and cracker tray.
Anastasia W.
Magalia
My favorite flavor of the triscuit crackers. It's not like you're eating gouda cheese on a cracker, but it does have a good Smokey flavor with the salty wannabe cheese flavoring.
Casey M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These crackers are so good. They are full of flavor and taste like gouda! I bought them to eat with a cheese spread but ended up eating them alone. Definetly worth the buy!
Abby P.
Super nice with taste of Gouda! It's super crunchy and fun texture to eat. Real nice and simple but tastes great because it's not too overpowering with different tastes
Hannah S.
Louisville, KY
I love Gouda cheese, so naturally I was super excited to see this cracker flavor. And let me tell you, I was not disappointed!! I thought they were absolutely delicious! I am definitely planning on purchasing these again!
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?