Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
Cheyenne P.
Love this flavor! It's just such a great go to snack and my two year old son loves it as well! He's a picky eater and for him to grab these tells you a lot about the taste. Anyone looking for a great alternative to chips should grab these, I promise it's worth it.
Jackie S.
These Gouda crackers are OUTSTANDING. I really could eat the whole box. They're quite salty, as gouda cheese would be, but I love the flavor of these, especially with gouda cheese (I can't have too much gouda) or a complimentary flavor. Please don't ever discontinue these. Yumm-o!
Dana L.
New York , NY
I used to hate triscuits because they are so dry, however my cabinets are always stocked with them because my dad LOVES them. Over the years I have grown to love triscuit crackers and now they're one of my favorite snacks- especially the smoked gouda!
Lauren/Malachi L.
Mountain Home
Smell way worse than thy taste. I love cheese and these are delicious. Very healthy and nice while and rich flavor. Very delicious. Strange texture that's kind of like chewing hay but easy enough to get over. I would definitely reccomend to others.
Tegan R.
I fell in love with these crackers!! It could be because I am a cheese fanatic but if you like triscuit crackers I would definitely recommend this flavor! If you only want to have a few make sure you take them out and hide the box otherwise before you know it half the box will be gone!
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
Love my Triscuits but this flavor was just meh. Perhaps it needed a topping or cheese to compliment the flavor,but as a stand-alone cracker it did not rock my world. They don’t taste bad, just not the kind of flavor I as expecting from Triscuits.
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
These are probably my favorite crackers. I love the hint of smoked gouda in the crackers, and they have just the right level of saltiness. The price is good, as they are normally on sale. Would definitely recommend; I buy these all the time!!!
Arielle H.
Las Vegas, NV
This cracker is so delicious! It adds a subtle flavor to make it interesting enough on its own but then it pairs well with hummus. My favorite is this with the red pepper hummus. Triscuits never disappoint and neither did this flavor! Definitely recommend it compared to plain.
Kassi I.
I keep things in my locker at work. They're great for quick and/or light snacking and taste fantastic. They don't stale fast either. The box in my locker has been there maybe a month and they're still fresh. Not too soft and not too crisp.
Ann D.
Orlando, FL
I love cheese! But when I'm out or want to be a little healthier I opt for these crackers. They have just the right amount of taste of cheese to satisfy my craving. I don't even pair them with anything - I just snack on them by themselves.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?