BY TRISCUIT #44 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Libby S.
Largo
It was like I was actually eating guada cheese.the flavor was spot on. Perfect flavor. I always stop by Publix to try new things. It makes it better when on sale.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City, TN
I absolutely love Triscuits smoked ghouda crackers! I love the texture and the taste. They are a great alternative when you are wanting a crunchy snack, and are good alone or topped with something. They taste great with some humus! I have never been a huge fan of Triscuit crackers, but I love smoked ghouda. So I had to try these, and i now love a lot of different varieties of Triscuits now. They not only taste good, but are a lot better for you than other snacks.
Kelsey G.
Parsons, TN
I was really looking forward to these gouda flavored triscuit crackers. The triscuit itself was good as expected, but the powder coating that is supposed to be the cheese tastes like cheap cardboard dust to me. It hardly has any flavor at all, and it gets all over the place (on fingers, on clothes, and even on the furniture/table where you are eating them at). I have had better flavors from this type of cracker. I think I will stick to the plain or just lightly salted ones.
Keshia M.
Hinesville , GA
By far one of my favorite indulgent snacks. I typically pair the original flavor with some extra sharp cheddar or salami slices but this gouda flavor needs no additional toppings to be devoured. Although the serving size is small I still am very pleasantly filled and the only problem is the flavor is so delicious I want to eat the whole box just for that reason! Love this flavor and would definitely recommend it to fellow cheese lovers.
Patricia R.
Out of all the different flavors that Triscuit makes, the Smoked Gouda are the best. I top them with everything from cheese to fruit. The flavor is outstanding and six crackers being a total serving, the carbs aren't too bad and the calories per that serving is only 120. Personally that filling to me as a snack.
Five S.
Gouda flavored Triscuits are a gift to all of us who are not able to buy actual gouda for their crackers due to the high cost of fancy cheese. We bought these on sale several times now and my husband and all my 4 kids eat a whole box before I can put the boxes away. They are addictive. Just plain, no toppings. I'd give it 5 stars if I got more crackers in a box for the price.
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
I’m not sure if they changed the Gouda recipe on these, but these used to be much better. I’ve bought probably six boxes in the past six months and finally had to face the fact that they aren’t what they used to be. The flavoring is no longer enough for you to taste it, and with the little that does come through it seems to have a funny taste. They definitely have better options.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
The love of my life. Like they asked me about these and then made them. I just have to say you literally can't have just one. I just try not to eat the whole box lol. I mean but I can and I will. You will too. Thank me later. I never knew a love, love, love like this. 😍😍😍😍 baby it's you. You got what I need!! This love is real. Like these are seriously my favorite
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I love these as a healthy snack.  Gouda is one of my favorite cheeses!  Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda did a amazing job on the taste of these.  I have not found any other Gouda crackers to compare them too.  They are a very healthy go to.  I do still like to add fresh toppings to mine!
Brittany F.
I had high hopes for this flavor since I like triscuts so much. As soon as I put it in my mouth I knew I wouldn't finish the box. I did not like the very propionate smokey taste. It is a very fake smoke taste and that is what I did not like about them. I will not buy them again, but if you like the smokey taste, they are for you!
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?