BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I’m a huge fan of triscuits, but this isn’t my favorite variety. It has a strong cheese flavor, and is a little artificial tasting. It doesn’t go well with many cheeses or spreads, and doesn’t taste the best on its own either.
Holly K.
Tifton
Smoked Gouda Triscuit's are fantastic by themselves. The smoked Gouda taste like there is a slice of cheese already on the cracker. They are healthy and oh so satisfying! If you have never tried them, you differently should.
Chelsey N.
Warren
I love to put cheese on, then pepperoni. Heat it up and you have an after school snack! I love triscuts forever! I hope they come out with more new flavors soon!
Lauren h.
By far, the Gouda triscuit crackers are my favorite. My fiancé and I love getting a block of cheese and pairing it the the Gouda crackers because I mean, is there ever a thing as too much cheese? The answer is no!
Jen F.
Nunda
I love that there are flavored triscuts and that each box has suggestions on how to use them in an appetizer, but for me the gouda taste is great with a little pub cheese or humus.
Katlin B.
Lexington, KY
These are the perfect cracker to pair with a cheese tray and have a snack! The flavor goes good with anything! I also love snacking on these by them selves. They are so good!
Angie H.
Evansville
These are great. I love original Triscuits with gouda, and so I was excited when I saw these. Not quite fresh gouda, but the flavor is great. No extra topping needed.
Crystal D.
LENOIR CITY, TN
I absolutely love Triscuits smoked ghouda crackers! I love the texture and the taste. They are a great alternative when you are wanting a crunchy snack, and are good alone or topped with something. They taste great with some humus! I have never been a huge fan of Triscuit crackers, but I love smoked ghouda. So I had to try these, and i now love a lot of different varieties of Triscuits now. They not only taste good, but are a lot better for you than other snacks.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I'll be honest, Im not even a fan of Triscuit Crackers because Im not into the texture that they have. BUT, the smoked goulda is seriously the best dang cracker i have ever tasted. My mom was forcing one down my throat and after 30 minutes of begging, I finally stuck one in my mouth and honestly, I am so glad that I did. The flavor is amazing. If you are a cheese lover, you will love these. I seriously could eat the whole box in one sitting if I wasnt paying attention. Great flavor Triscuit...you have made me into a believer.
Kelsey G.
Parsons, TN
I was really looking forward to these gouda flavored triscuit crackers. The triscuit itself was good as expected, but the powder coating that is supposed to be the cheese tastes like cheap cardboard dust to me. It hardly has any flavor at all, and it gets all over the place (on fingers, on clothes, and even on the furniture/table where you are eating them at). I have had better flavors from this type of cracker. I think I will stick to the plain or just lightly salted ones.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?