Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
Five S.
Gouda flavored Triscuits are a gift to all of us who are not able to buy actual gouda for their crackers due to the high cost of fancy cheese. We bought these on sale several times now and my husband and all my 4 kids eat a whole box before I can put the boxes away. They are addictive. Just plain, no toppings. I'd give it 5 stars if I got more crackers in a box for the price.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
The love of my life. Like they asked me about these and then made them. I just have to say you literally can't have just one. I just try not to eat the whole box lol. I mean but I can and I will. You will too. Thank me later. I never knew a love, love, love like this. 😍😍😍😍 baby it's you. You got what I need!! This love is real. Like these are seriously my favorite
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I love these as a healthy snack.  Gouda is one of my favorite cheeses!  Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda did a amazing job on the taste of these.  I have not found any other Gouda crackers to compare them too.  They are a very healthy go to.  I do still like to add fresh toppings to mine!
Brittany C.
I had high hopes for this flavor since I like triscuts so much. As soon as I put it in my mouth I knew I wouldn't finish the box. I did not like the very propionate smokey taste. It is a very fake smoke taste and that is what I did not like about them. I will not buy them again, but if you like the smokey taste, they are for you!
Kerston B.
These are the BEST crackers in the world. I ate a box in a day and am not ashamed. I'm seriously thinking about going to Walmart and getting some...at 1042pm.....in Georgia.....and probably buy 10 boxes do I'll never run out again.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I actually don't buy Triscuits often as I find them to be too dry. But these! Oh my word! I love these! They have a great flavor without being too strong. They are not expensive. I have had issues finding these in stock. I haven't seen them at the store the last few times I have been, which is disappointing. Love these!
Hannah J.
I really like triscuit crackers, because there is a lot too them. I really like that they come in so many different flavors, but the smoked gouda is by far my favorite. I like that they have good ingredients, so I don't feel bad eating them. But they are pretty filling so I don't eat too many at a time, anyway.
Chelsey M.
Mason , OH
These are so delicious! I randomly picked these up one day because I had tried most of the other flavors that triscuit brand offers and I was pleasantly surprised. The taste of Gouda isn’t too strong but it most certainly is present. These are definitely recommended!
Jennifer S.
Cape Girardeau
These are addicting! It's not even right. I bought one box the first time I saw them and the next time, I bought 4 because I was afraid they would discontinue them. They have a great smoky taste that pairs with everything from summer sausage to salmon and cream cheese.
Cheyenne P.
Love this flavor! It's just such a great go to snack and my two year old son loves it as well! He's a picky eater and for him to grab these tells you a lot about the taste. Anyone looking for a great alternative to chips should grab these, I promise it's worth it.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?