Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.

BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
I actually don't buy Triscuits often as I find them to be too dry. But these! Oh my word! I love these! They have a great flavor without being too strong. They are not expensive. I have had issues finding these in stock. I haven't seen them at the store the last few times I have been, which is disappointing. Love these!
Hannah J.
I really like triscuit crackers, because there is a lot too them. I really like that they come in so many different flavors, but the smoked gouda is by far my favorite. I like that they have good ingredients, so I don't feel bad eating them. But they are pretty filling so I don't eat too many at a time, anyway.
Chelsey M.
Mason, OH
These are so delicious! I randomly picked these up one day because I had tried most of the other flavors that triscuit brand offers and I was pleasantly surprised. The taste of Gouda isn’t too strong but it most certainly is present. These are definitely recommended!
Jennifer S.
Cape Girardeau
These are addicting! It's not even right. I bought one box the first time I saw them and the next time, I bought 4 because I was afraid they would discontinue them. They have a great smoky taste that pairs with everything from summer sausage to salmon and cream cheese.
Heaven A.
Princeton, MN
By far my absolute favorite cracker. Even plain they're far and above any other flavor of Triscuit. I honestly get pretty bummed out when my local grocery store is out of them. The flavor isn't overpowering and doesn't seem fake, it's just a really nice savory flavor.
molly w.
Very interesting flavor. Not something that I am used to from a cracker, but I loved it. The whole box was gone in about a week. It added a nice flavor to a boring cheese and crackers snack. The smoked gouda flavor and smell...can't beat it. I would recommend.
Cheyenne P.
Love this flavor! It's just such a great go to snack and my two year old son loves it as well! He's a picky eater and for him to grab these tells you a lot about the taste. Anyone looking for a great alternative to chips should grab these, I promise it's worth it.
Jackie S.
These Gouda crackers are OUTSTANDING. I really could eat the whole box. They're quite salty, as gouda cheese would be, but I love the flavor of these, especially with gouda cheese (I can't have too much gouda) or a complimentary flavor. Please don't ever discontinue these. Yumm-o!
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite crackers in the world. I love how substantial they are that you can add major toppings to it or dip it. This flavor is great too! Very Gouda like! Love it!
Dana L.
New York , NY
I used to hate triscuits because they are so dry, however my cabinets are always stocked with them because my dad LOVES them. Over the years I have grown to love triscuit crackers and now they're one of my favorite snacks- especially the smoked gouda!
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?