Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
B R.
Recently tried for the first time. Usually get the salt and the olive oil boxes and add cheese. When traveling we decided to try these, and tastes like the cheese and cracker you're used to, but with a much smokier, better cheese than used on the others. Great tasting cracker.
Annie G.
American Fork
For crackers, these are unique and delicious. I definitely limit how many I eat though or mix and match with other flavors. These would be good on a holiday cheese, meat and cracker tray.
Jessica R.
Columbia City, IN
I'm a big triscuit lover. We always have a box in our house for impromptu snacks for guests. I decided to try to Gouda kind a couple months ago and we've never looked back
Angie H.
Evansville
These are great. I love original Triscuits with gouda, and so I was excited when I saw these. Not quite fresh gouda, but the flavor is great. No extra topping needed.
Libby S.
Largo
It was like I was actually eating guada cheese.the flavor was spot on. Perfect flavor. I always stop by Publix to try new things. It makes it better when on sale.
melissa t.
I nice hint of gouda and flavorful. You can have this by itself or with a spread or meat or whatever you think will go good with a gouda triscuit, but it's pretty good.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City, TN
I absolutely love Triscuits smoked ghouda crackers! I love the texture and the taste. They are a great alternative when you are wanting a crunchy snack, and are good alone or topped with something. They taste great with some humus! I have never been a huge fan of Triscuit crackers, but I love smoked ghouda. So I had to try these, and i now love a lot of different varieties of Triscuits now. They not only taste good, but are a lot better for you than other snacks.
Kelsey G.
Parsons, TN
I was really looking forward to these gouda flavored triscuit crackers. The triscuit itself was good as expected, but the powder coating that is supposed to be the cheese tastes like cheap cardboard dust to me. It hardly has any flavor at all, and it gets all over the place (on fingers, on clothes, and even on the furniture/table where you are eating them at). I have had better flavors from this type of cracker. I think I will stick to the plain or just lightly salted ones.
Keshia M.
By far one of my favorite indulgent snacks. I typically pair the original flavor with some extra sharp cheddar or salami slices but this gouda flavor needs no additional toppings to be devoured. Although the serving size is small I still am very pleasantly filled and the only problem is the flavor is so delicious I want to eat the whole box just for that reason! Love this flavor and would definitely recommend it to fellow cheese lovers.
Patricia R.
Out of all the different flavors that Triscuit makes, the Smoked Gouda are the best. I top them with everything from cheese to fruit. The flavor is outstanding and six crackers being a total serving, the carbs aren't too bad and the calories per that serving is only 120. Personally that filling to me as a snack.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?