BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Kate F.
I can eat almost through a whole box if I don't pay attention...that's how good these are! They are packed full of cheesy gouda goodness..and they are (kinda) healthy! I get mine at Publix, where they often have sales. I love to pair these crackers with cheese for a perfect light snack.
Stef J.
I literally buy these in bulk! The Gouda flavor is AMAZING! They are absolutely delicious! They exceed my expectations and have become an addiction! I buy some anytime I go grocery shopping. They are definitely a healthy alternative to chips and satisfy the craving for something crunchy!
Felicia B.
Merced , CA
My husband loves these in his lunch as well as my kids and my self they are great all by them selves they don’t need a thing and they are great for you … I have lost count of how many boxes I have purchased but the price is right I usually get them at Walmart or Save Mart
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
Tried these on a whim cause I had a coupon - dang they were TOO GOOD. The Hubby and I ended up fighting over them!! Hehe, just kidding - we split them but they were worthy of an arm wrestling match. Yummy whole grains with a delicious smoked Gouda flavor! Mmmmm! I’d buy them again!
Holly C.
How can you not love these!? They are one of my favorite flavors. It really does taste like gouda cheese! My only complaint is that they do taste a little salty after eating a handful. I typically purchase these from Target or Shoprite.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
My husband loves these.. I'm saying he can eat this whole box at one time and not even be ashamed . He loves to add cheese and Some times just dips them in salsa and Love it
Courtney A.
Sacramento, CA
These are my favorite triscuits because of the smoked gouda flavor. I have tried the sea salt and the olive flavor but this one is just the best. It is one of my favorite snacks to have with you guessed it, gouda cheese.
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I’m a huge fan of triscuits, but this isn’t my favorite variety. It has a strong cheese flavor, and is a little artificial tasting. It doesn’t go well with many cheeses or spreads, and doesn’t taste the best on its own either.
Holly K.
Tifton
Smoked Gouda Triscuit's are fantastic by themselves. The smoked Gouda taste like there is a slice of cheese already on the cracker. They are healthy and oh so satisfying! If you have never tried them, you differently should.
Chelsey N.
Warren
I love to put cheese on, then pepperoni. Heat it up and you have an after school snack! I love triscuts forever! I hope they come out with more new flavors soon!
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?