BY TRISCUIT #47 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
These taste so freakin yummy! They make a great snack. You can eat with almost anything. At anytime of the day. A go to.
Heather K.
Depew, NY
These are great because you get the multigrain Chase with a light smoked gouda that adds to a perfect flavor combination
Lisa r.
Palatine, IL
Some of my favorite crackers. The flavor is perfect, you don’t need any cheese just the crackers. Just as good as chips.
Lauren D.
I️ have a cheese obsession so throw a cheese on a cracker and I’m sold! Made with whole wheat creates a healthier option
Terri S.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Triscuits have gone to a new level on flavor! For cheese lovers these are a must buy! So good with cream cheese spread.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
These go perfect with wine red and white. They also pair nicely with any sweeter cheese like brie and fresh mozzarella
Sara B.
Pevely
I love these! Yhank you for making them!  The taste us unbelievable and i buy yhem all the time, they are a great snack.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I don't like it at all , so I won't buy it , i don't find it tasty all but when I have it with salsa then taste good.
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
These are really good for triscuit! Super bold gouda flavor but can be used with other cheeses and still tastes good.
Julie M.
Rochester, NY
I had a phase where I was obsessed with these crackers. I loved the Gouda flavor, they didn't need anything on them.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?