Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
carissa m.
These crackers are amazing! You can really taste the Gouda which that's what I love about them
I will make tuna and put some on these crackers as a snack and it tastes very very good.
Tara K.
Kamloops, BC
Triscuit once again made a delicious flavored cracker. Just the right amount of smoked gouda flavoring. Great match for anyone wanting to do a charcuterie board!
Nicole W.
Kingston
Discovered these triscuits the other day! Usually only a fan of the original but these are amazing! Delicious flavour and great for party snacks! I will definitely be buying again! I prefer to buy triscuits when they are on sale!
Sam S.
Maple ridge , BC
These are so yummy! Obsessed! I could eat two boxes a week easily. They often go on sale for 2 for $4 and that's all the more reason to buy 2 at a time!
Anthong M.
mira road
I purchased this brand for the first time this past week, wasn't too bad but I find the triscuit flavours a little over powering at times
Dani M.
Overton, NS
I love this new flavour of triscuits! They are great with cheeses and dips and also loved by my son. Definitely a new favorite snack!
shawnia m.
Brantford
I love this product. It is something we always have in my household. It is definitely a family favourite.
Kaitee S.
Calgary, AB
Yum yum yum. So good with some deli meat and some fresh cut cheese. Crackers stay fresh and taste amazing
Caitlan B.
Kincardine , ON
The smoky cheese flavour is so delicious but not overpowering. This brand is my hubbys favourite.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?