BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Brandi J.
North Beach, MD
These little crackers are like crack! The best snack food ever. They actually have a flavor, a real flavor, and it's cheese!
Julie C.
Triscuits used to be so boring. Now healthy has flavor. I like this one but honestly the cracked pepper is pretty great too.
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
My entire family loves this flavor of triscuit! It's a fair price and decently healthy, maybe decreased sodium would be nice?
Lauren R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a huge triscuits fan but these are delicious. I love the Gouda flavored. It's not unnatural and not too overwhelming.
Nikki B.
Heppner , OR
I adore triscuits, and Gouda. However these aren't a good combination. They are too "smoky" and the flavor is overwhelming
Tomeka H.
Fairfax , VA
Love the flavor of these crackers. They pair really well with salsa or guacamole. I can eat so many because they are lite.
Lacey D.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my all time favorite flavors ever. Very good with cheese or hummus. Reasonably priced as always, good value
Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
Smoked Gouda was ok, they smelt liked smelly feet when I opened the bag lol. I probably wouldn’t buy this flavor again tho.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
These taste so freakin yummy! They make a great snack. You can eat with almost anything. At anytime of the day. A go to.
Lauren D.
I️ have a cheese obsession so throw a cheese on a cracker and I’m sold! Made with whole wheat creates a healthier option
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?