Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
Liz P.
Payson, UT
These are so yummy. I was hesitant at first but these are delicious. Bought at Walmart.
Grace R.
Amazing Gouda flavor on these crackers! Great with cheese on top or just by themselves!
Fiorella Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Sabe super rico. Solo doy 3 estrellas, Porque no encontré el que realmente como!!!!!
Brittany S.
Ottawa
The flavour on these crackers are amazing!! it tastes like you are eating them with gouda on them! I found the on a visit to the US not sure if they are available in Canada just yet, but please keep your eyes open for them!
April T.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
These are my favorite snack crackers.  I love the smoked gouda flavoring. I love everything triscuit, but this is my favorite flavor.  The are very reasonably priced and taste great.  perfect for appetizers when entertaining or giving to your kids as a healthy alternative to chips.
Martine N.
Montreal
Already being a fan of Triscuit crackers for many years, I bought the Smoked Gouda flavor just last week. I was a little scared because sometimes, flavored Triscuits are a little too intense. But this one is good, just the right amount of flavor, and no unnatural powdery cheese on them. Would buy this again.
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
I'm just recently bought this type of cracker it's really good. I was surprised at how tasty it was. I had it as a treat with some medium cheese and a granny smith apple it was so good. I highly recommend this type of cracker.
Kylie O.
Saskatoon
I usually am not a huge fan of Triscuit crackers unless eaten with a flavorful cheese or dip but these have a such a unique flavour right in the cracker and can taste great by themselves or with a thin coat of butter.
Shane R.
Triscuits are one of my favourite types of crackers.  They hold toppings so much better then others.  Being able to layer the toppings, and even cooking them a bit, adds a benefit to gatherings.
carissa m.
These crackers are amazing! You can really taste the Gouda which that's what I love about them
I will make tuna and put some on these crackers as a snack and it tastes very very good.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?