BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Haylee C.
Indianapolis, IN
These are SO good! The flavor is amazing! I can eat them plain or with cheese. I can’t get over the flavor. Very fair priced too!
Valarie M.
Fenton
I love the smoked Gouda! They are great with dips, meat and cheese or by themselves! The smokiness is perfect for a savory treat.
Jenny B.
Dallas, TX
The Gouda is sooo good. These crackers are my favorite to stack with cremecheese and raisins. These crackers are salty goodness
Angela V.
Portage, MI
I didn't realize a cracker could taste so good. I was surprised how good this was and will continue to buy them and enjoy them.
Brandi J.
North Beach, MD
These little crackers are like crack! The best snack food ever. They actually have a flavor, a real flavor, and it's cheese!
Lauren R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a huge triscuits fan but these are delicious. I love the Gouda flavored. It's not unnatural and not too overwhelming.
Bethany D.
Slippery Rock, PA
I knew I loved Triscuits, but when I tried this flavor for the first time, I knew hands down that they were the snack for me!
cαti s.
Colonia, NJ
My favorite flavor. These are amazing. they go good with any cheese or even alone. Once I have one I eat the whole darn box !
Julie C.
Triscuits used to be so boring. Now healthy has flavor. I like this one but honestly the cracked pepper is pretty great too.
Morgan W.
These Triscuits are good. They have a smoky cheese flavor without being overly powerful. They are good with cheese or hummus.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?