Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
M B.
I bought these to try and you will never want another flavor of triscuit. Good with cheese, sausage, hummus.
Stephanie E.
saint albans, WV
Love Gouda but these crackers are just missing something. They aren't as flavorful as I would have expected.
Jani T.
ūüėćūüėćūüėć these are soo yummy. I love trying different dips or toppings for them. My favorite flavor now I think
Allison J.
Niles, OH
Absolutely my favorite cracker!!! Goes amazing with hummus or cheese and a meat!!! They are a love of mine!
Lawrence L.
Great quality Triscuits great flavor some of my favorite great price point always crash I highly recommend
rachel b.
Lutz, FL
this is my favorite flavor of triscuits. i usually eat them with hummus. the whole bag may get devoured.
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Delicious! Love then! They go well with salty flavors and sweets like marmalade. They have a decent prize
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These taste so goood! They are a little salty. Great with cheese and pepperoni. I would recommend them.
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
OMG a Gouda cracker. Had to try them and they do not disappoint. These and the tomato ones are amazing.
Ashley E.
Greensboro, NC
I love love love the flavor of these and the texture of triscuits. I highly recommend this product.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?