Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
Theresa W.
Winston-Salem
Love, love and love this flavor. My husbands and my favorite. The taste is perfect. Only if they were Gluten free.
Makayla L.
Vancouver
Gouda is my favorite kind of cheese and when I saw that these existed, I was so excited. They're really addicting.
Ash H.
Cordova, TN
I love triscuits. They are my go to cracker. I love the texture and all the flavors. I will continue to purchase.
Jennifer S.
These smell horrible but taste delicious! My only complaint is that the box is so small! My kids like these too.
Naadia A.
Pittsburgh, PA
My roommates and I can't get enough of these! Best triscuits we've ever had! They taste great even by themselves.
Isma S.
Marietta, GA
These and hummus are my go-to healthy snack item! The array of flavours makes these crackers so much more fun!
Amanda R.
Red wing , MN
These are my favorite flavor!!! I like to get these to eat with plain cream cheese and pepper jelly! So good!!!
Brianna B.
Highly Recommend!!!! These taste amazing and they are a great snack! The flavoring is very good. 10 out of 10.
Stacey B.
Goodrich, Michigan
These are my favorite crackers. My whole family loves them! They are great alone, or with hummus and/or salsa!
Jenna F.
Great smoked gouda flavor that tastes like real gouda cheese. Tastes very good plain or with toppings or dip.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?