Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
Sara B.
Pevely
I love these! Yhank you for making them!  The taste us unbelievable and i buy yhem all the time, they are a great snack.
Terri S.
Binghamton
Triscuits have gone to a new level on flavor! For cheese lovers these are a must buy! So good with cream cheese spread.
Julie M.
Rochester, NY
I had a phase where I was obsessed with these crackers. I loved the Gouda flavor, they didn't need anything on them.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I don't like it at all , so I won't buy it , i don't find it tasty all but when I have it with salsa then taste good.
Breeanna L.
Everett wa
This is the snack of the gods. I have hated triscuts my whole life until I bought a box of these and now I'm hooked.
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
I absolutely love this flavor of triscuits!!! I eat this with avacodo and tomato or even plain! I recommend this! :)
Lauren G.
Fort Thomas, KY
I usually love triscuits and gouda cheese but these were not very good. In the box they seemed to get stale quickly.
Sarah C.
Florissant
These are Amazing!!! They are by far the best triscuits I have ever tried. The taste is just phenomenal. Delicious.
Mary W.
Decatur, IL
Great flavor and goes with many things: cheese, meat, dips, etc. I will definitely be buying these crackers again.
Theresa W.
Winston-Salem
Love, love and love this flavor. My husbands and my favorite. The taste is perfect. Only if they were Gluten free.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?