Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
Brandi J.
North Beach, MD
These little crackers are like crack! The best snack food ever. They actually have a flavor, a real flavor, and it's cheese!
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
My family’s favorite crackers. The Gouda flavor is there but not overpowering. We get them every time we’re craving crackers.
Julie C.
Triscuits used to be so boring. Now healthy has flavor. I like this one but honestly the cracked pepper is pretty great too.
Lauren R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a huge triscuits fan but these are delicious. I love the Gouda flavored. It's not unnatural and not too overwhelming.
Bethany D.
Slippery Rock, PA
I knew I loved Triscuits, but when I tried this flavor for the first time, I knew hands down that they were the snack for me!
Tomeka H.
Fairfax , VA
Love the flavor of these crackers. They pair really well with salsa or guacamole. I can eat so many because they are lite.
Rebecca M.
Lancaster, CA
Smoked Gouda was ok, they smelt liked smelly feet when I opened the bag lol. I probably wouldn’t buy this flavor again tho.
Daniela B.
Just the best. There are endless possibilities to make a little treat with these crackers. Recipes always are on the box.
Kate M.
Hays, KS
Great smoked Gouda flavor! Way better than I even expected! The flavor isn’t too overpowering but definitely noticeable.
Ashley F.
Urbandale, IA
These are one of my husband's favorite crackers! The Gouda taste is there but not overpowering. Great with cheese on top
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?