BY TRISCUIT #47 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
Bought this flavor on a whim and so glad I did because they are amazing! Very flavorful and I enjoy dipping them in a garden vegetable cream cheese. Definitely going to become a staple in my kitchen.
Crystal R.
Grove, OK
Really good flavor and I love several varieties of Triscuits. They are a staple in my home. My fiance and I both love these.
Jenni M.
Lovington
These are the BEST! They taste just like Gouda cheese! I expected them to be fake testing, but they're not at all. The box only lasts a couple days in our home!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This was an incredible idea. They taste like Gouda so it's like you don't need the cheese because it's already there and Gouda happens to be my favorite cheese
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
There are so many new flavors of these crackers, but this one is one of my favorites! Just enough flavor that it tastes really good without being overwhelming.
Sarah T.
I am in love with this crackers right now! This is by far one of my favorite flavors of triscuits. I will for sure buy many more boxes of these! Perfect snack
Diana M.
Hays, KS
These are so great with cheese or a cream cheese spread!! I love these, I repeatedly reach for these when I'm grocery shopping. Love love love, amazing taste!
Brittany S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very affordable and incredibly delicious. I'm a repeat customer that buys a new box almost every time I run out. It's very easy to find in any grocery store.
Brittnay L.
Morrisville, PA
Perfect appetizer crackers. Love all the new flavors, and usually they are not over salted. Everyone always expects them for a little pre- dinner fingerfood.
Evelyn L.
Shelby Twp, MI
I wasn't totally sure I would like the flavor but I was pleasantly surprised. The smokiness of the Gouda just enhances the cracker. Perfect to eat plain
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?