BY TRISCUIT #43 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julia H.
Lincoln, NE
These crackers are AMAZING!! I can't believe how much they flavor each cracker packs and they actually taste like smoked Gouda!! Top it with a slice of, you guessed it, smoked Gouda and you won't be disappointed!!
Meaghan F.
Gahanna, OH
Amazing. The gouda flavor is nice and smoky, without being overpowering. The crackers themselves are a little harder than I normally like crackers, but they're strong enough to hold toppings, which is great. They're not extremely healthy, but not too bad considering they're cheese flavors.
Tegan R.
I fell in love with these crackers!! It could be because I am a cheese fanatic but if you like triscuit crackers I would definitely recommend this flavor! If you only want to have a few make sure you take them out and hide the box otherwise before you know it half the box will be gone!
chastity s.
Nampa, ID
These Smoked Gouda Crackers are probably one of the least healthy choices from Triscuit, but they are AMAZING! They Have a very rich, smokey flavor that is just incredibly addictive!
Mackenzie A.
These crackers have an awesome flavor. The flavor isn't too over powering and they taste really great with thick slices salami. I have snacked on a few of these at a time everyday this week and they totally satisfy any craving or afternoon hunger I have without ruining my appetite for dinner.
Kassi I.
I keep things in my locker at work. They're great for quick and/or light snacking and taste fantastic. They don't stale fast either. The box in my locker has been there maybe a month and they're still fresh. Not too soft and not too crisp.
Hannah S.
Louisville, KY
I love Gouda cheese, so naturally I was super excited to see this cracker flavor. And let me tell you, I was not disappointed!! I thought they were absolutely delicious! I am definitely planning on purchasing these again!
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Hands down the best cracker on the market. No joke. They're addictive so if you're worried about calories, maybe don't buy them because you will likely not be able to stop at the recommended portion. So good!
Wendy C.
These are my new favorite!!!! The smoked Gouda cheese flavor taste like the real thing! These are highly addicting! Get them if you see them because they sell out super fast..
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
Bought this flavor on a whim and so glad I did because they are amazing! Very flavorful and I enjoy dipping them in a garden vegetable cream cheese. Definitely going to become a staple in my kitchen.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?