Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY TRISCUIT #80 in Crackers

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
connor M.
Carlsbad
i really like this kind but sometimes you kinda don’t need to smell it or you won’t
want to try it at all. but other than the smell there very good.
Brittany V.
Gloversville, NY
Since im alergic to garlic it was always hard to find a flavor that i ate that didnt make me break out buuuuut then i found this!! Mmmmmmmm yum!
Nicole G.
Ocala, FL
Absolutely my favorite triscuits. Taste great with cheese on top or meat, anything you want! I would highly recommend this product to my friends!
Christy J.
Okay but has a weird smokey taste. I should say I've never had Gouda otherwise so it could be that I just don't care much for the type of cheese
Ashley S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The smoked Gouda is my favorite flavor. I like eating them by themselves or with a little bit of summer sausage. It exceeds all expectations
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Such a great flavor! Never had these ones before and for less than 2 bucks I would say yummy good alone or with a dip perfect little crunch!
Kelsey G.
Dayton, OH
So...I bought these to try and was skeptical but these are amazing! My boyfriend ate the entire box with some sabra hummus in one sitting!
Sami L.
Orlando, FL
These are a great snack for work. Add apple slices and/or spread cheese on top. They have great flavor. Purchased at a local grocery store.
Jen P.
Pickerington, OH
When my favorite cheese and favorite crackers combine all is right in this world. The problem is not eating the whole box in one sitting.
Heather C.
Dover, DE
I wasn't sure what to expect with these, but they're so good. The flavor is very rich, but it doesn't overwhelm the taste of the cracker.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?