Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Chrissy P.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Smoked Gouda uploaded by Wendy C.

BY TRISCUIT #94 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda f...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Riverview , FL
I LOVE THESE! The smoked Gouda flavor is my absolute favorite and taste amazing! I can eat these alone but they taste even better when putting cheese on top. Excellent flavor and are so addicting!!
Kate L.
I like trying all of Triscuit's new flavors. This is the most recent one I tried--the flavor wasn't bad, a little overwhelming at first, but the powdery texture got to me! It's similar to blasted goldfish, in that the powdery flavor is just on the outside of the cracker. I think I'll go back to the sea salt and cracked pepper flavor.
Sara S.
It's official. I'm addicted. I cannot get enough of these crackers. Especially with hummus or cheese. I've even tried them with Gouda cheese. Mmmm so good! I have repurchased this flavor multiple times. They are always on sale at my local grocery store making it hard to say no.
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
I've always liked triscuits crackers, but recently learned that my new fave flavor is the smoked Gouda! It's got such an amazing taste, and I could eat a whole box in one sitting! Very good with any type of cheese on top and I bet would go great with some salsa!
Maegan T.
Copiague, NY
I absolutely love the flavor of this cracker. The gouda flavor is so strong and delicious. The downside is that they are not too healthy. I have bought these crackers several time. They do not disappoint. I would recommend these to others people.
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
These are my favorite triscuits because of the smoked gouda flavor. I have tried the sea salt and the olive flavor but this one is just the best. It is one of my favorite snacks to have with you guessed it, gouda cheese.
Lauren B.
By far, the Gouda triscuit crackers are my favorite. My fiancé and I love getting a block of cheese and pairing it the the Gouda crackers because I mean, is there ever a thing as too much cheese? The answer is no!
B R.
Recently tried for the first time. Usually get the salt and the olive oil boxes and add cheese. When traveling we decided to try these, and tastes like the cheese and cracker you're used to, but with a much smokier, better cheese than used on the others. Great tasting cracker.
Jessica R.
Columbia City, IN
I'm a big triscuit lover. We always have a box in our house for impromptu snacks for guests. I decided to try to Gouda kind a couple months ago and we've never looked back
Angie H.
Evansville
These are great. I love original Triscuits with gouda, and so I was excited when I saw these. Not quite fresh gouda, but the flavor is great. No extra topping needed.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?