BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Smoked Gouda Crackers: Good source of dietary fiber23g whole grain per 28g serving3.5g fat per serving see more...

• How long did you last after being opened before getting s...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked...5 Answers
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Sorry I’m late with this New Smoked Gouda Triscuit review – I was too busy munching through them. These are a new flavor along with the Mediterranean Olive variety, which I reviewed recently. Look – I’ll just give you the CliffsNotes version now – these are good. Really good. Waaaay better than the olive variety, IMO. When I said I was busy munching through these, I was being honest – I’d go to taste a cracker to write the review, and then I’d just sit there eating 7-8 crackers before i realized I hadn’t typed anything for a few minutes. These were, in a word, distracting.Opening the box, these crackers indeed smelled slightly Gouda-ish. The smokiness. The round cheesiness. It was all there when I inhaled deeply. The aroma was faint, but present.I popped one of these New Smoked Gouda Triscuit into my mouth and chewed, then I did another one, then I did another one, then I did another one, then I did another one, then I did another one, then I did another one, then I did another one, then I did another one, then I did another one, then I did another one, then I did another one. Then I realized I needed to type something. Then I ate another one.

These were great, what can I say? They tasted like smoked gouda! They tasted like a Triscuit cracker with smoked gouda on top. The only drawbacks – because there was no ACTUAL cheese sliced on top of the Triscuit, the flavor wasn’t as creamy as regular smoked gouda, but I’m nit picking. The initial smokiness was there, as well as the cheesiness and slight tang that gouda has. The only other critique – not all the crackers were created equal. I thought some had more gouda flavor than others.

BUT, all in all, these were simply wonderful. The heavy cheese flavor really worked well with a cracker that hasn’t had a cheese flavor outside of their THINS variety. Nabisco, please do more cheese on Triscuits if its gonna be this tasty. I approve.
Kaitlin K.
Florida
These crackers are so yummy! You can actually taste a bit of the smokiness. You also don’t have to worry about staining something with bright neon orange cheese powder. These crackers are great to eat on their own or as part of an appetizer (each box has a delicious-looking recipe on the side). I love these more sophisticated flavors Triscuit is bringing to us!
Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
This flavor is by far my favorite as Triscuits go! They're just the right amount of cheesiness and really go well with deli meat and/or more cheese! I love the crunch and health factor of Triscuits. These make you feel like you're indulging when they're much healthier than other snack choices!
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I am super in love with these crackers! I love that they are a more healthy option for me than other salty snacks or sweeter snacks. I love the Gouda flavor, because it let's me have the flavor of cheese without the added calories of I added a cheese slice to the cracker.
Kavita M.
Burlington, MA
In my house we go through 2 box a week. My husband loves his triscuit in the afternoons after work. Triscuit is good by itself or with cheese, and or hummus. It’s not the healthiest snack out there but it’s not the worst. We also like to change our flavor choices every week.
Sean R.
Springfield, MO
I think these are a little overhyped, I love triscuits but as my first time trying this flavor I was frustrated at how little you could even taste the flavor. Great healthy alternative to other crackers but I’d recommend going with any of the other flavors.
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE THESE! The smoked Gouda flavor is my absolute favorite and taste amazing! I can eat these alone but they taste even better when putting cheese on top. Excellent flavor and are so addicting!!
Melissa B.
Orlando, FL
Smoked Gouda triscuits are my FAVORITE cracker. The flavor is awesome and they don't make me feel bad about snacking afterwards! They're a healthy alternative to potato chips and still taste great without being too expensive.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I love the flavor of these crackers! They are crunchy and cheese and perfect with hummus. I love that they use real ingredients and they are a healthier choice than most other crackers!
Katie C.
Erie, PA
These are your classic triscuits with a twist. Crispy, crumbly and salty, these crackers also have an authentic cheese taste. They pair great with a mild cheese or even on their own.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can top these Smoked Gouda flavored Triscuits with to make them a savory appetizer or snack?
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
How long did you last after being opened before getting stale?